event filled morning 🦋

Y/N's P.O.V

I walk out of the bathroom into my bedroom and see jungkook laying with his back facing me on his phone. I walk over sitting on the edge of the bed catching his attention when he felt the bed beside him sink. As soon as his eyes landed on me he froze and started to stare. "Do I look that good" I smirked.

He blinked a couple time looking me up and down once more. I saw him put on a smug look he got on his knees facing me on the bed then leaned forward bringing his face close to mine supporting himself with his hands in front of him. "You look hot mommy, if I wasn't going to my parents house I would've been a brat to make u ruin me".

U chuckle hearing the boys words, u hold his jaw applying a little pressure to keep him in place. "You know either way I could always ruin you, you'd just have to keep it together infront of your family, tho I think we both know I won't leave u till I know you'll have a hard time doing so".

He shivered a little at your words, he loved the idea of being fucked by u right before meeting his family so he won't even be able to stand properly.

He took it upon himself and pushed u back on bed sitting on your waist He kissed u with his hands on your shoulders. You kissed him back with your hands on his ass giving it a squeeze. He whimpered and then u got a wicked idea to get him worked up then send him to shower and get ready.

You slipped your hand between both of your body's and pulled down the zipper on his onesie putting your hand inside u toy with his nipple. He broke the kiss and moaned out from your touch.

Seeing this u smirk and flip him off of u onto the bed again u sit up fixing your shirt. He looked at u confused clearly not pleased with what u just did that made you laugh to yourself "go get ready we don't have much time in gonna make breakfast come down to eat when you're done, and don't dare to touch yourself you horny baby" u said in a warning tone.

After that you walked out leaving him stunned and horny. He pouted and get up walking to the bathroom hoping a cold shower would help him to calm himself down, obviously he didn't dare touch himself after your warning. He didn't wanna get u made at him and risk getting a punishment, tho deep down he was ever so curious as to what u would do to him if he did touch.

Shrugging his curiosity off he showered and changed into this

JK P.O.V

I finished changing I checked myself in the mirror and smiled "I look cute today" I hope y/n likes my outfit.

I walked out into the bedroom then remembered what happened earlier I pout then decide in gonna act like I'm mad at y/n and blackmail her to get myself extra kisses.

I put on a poker face tho it was hard to stay like that cause since me and y/n got together I can't help but always be smiling. Somehow I kept my composure walking downstairs I sit by the counter not saying anything.

Eventually when she was done cooking y/n finally noticed me. "Hey babyboy why didn't u tell me you came down"? She walked up to me looking me from head to toe I tensed up a bit hoping she liked my outfit cause I wanted to look extra cute for her. "My prince looks so beautiful today".

Hearing her words made it so hard for me to stay calm I k ew I was blushing I could feel my face heating up. "Why aren't you saying anything bun"? She gave me another nickname I loved it so much. She gives the best nicknames I tried so hard not to react.

"Hmmm so you're not talking to me now"? "Why is that" "is it cause of what I did earlier" damn how did she manage to figure me out so fast. I hear her chuckle near my ear then she turned me to face her pulling me into a warm hug. I hide my face in her neck not being able to resist the affection. "So, what does my little prince want me to do hm, what can u do to make you forgive me"

I finally looked at her and spoke up "kisses please". She smiled and brought herself face to face with me since she obviously would've had more height than me then showered my entire face in kisses ending with one long kiss on the lips.

I broke the kiss when I was content and opened my eyes that I had closed while she was kissing me to see her already looking at me. "Does babyboy forgive me now" she asked. I looked down playing with my own fingers then nodded my head feeling shy.