time to tell ✨ (1/?)

Jungkook clinged onto u for the rest of the day you honestly didn't mind you missed him so much.

Eventually u got up unlocked your office door and went out with jungkook not caring about if u both were alone or not.

You closed your door and layed jungkook down u laughed a little when he grabbed onto the front of your shirt as though u were going somewhere. "I'm not going anywhere love bug I'm laying down too".

He let go u took your shirt off remaining in your sports bra and the pants you were in then layed down beside jungkook

He snuggled upto u and u played with his hair "you don't know how glad I am to be able to feel u cuddle upto me again".

You said softly near his ear you looked down at him and he had his eyes closed and smiling a little making u smile softly running you fingers through his hair again.

"Ready to sleep love bug"? He nodded into your chest and shifted up a bit putting his face into your neck u kissed his forehead and patted his bum.

Within no time he fell asleep and u layed down properly and fell asleep after a while.

Time skip

It's the next morning

U woke up from the sound of your alarm you were staying home today but u forgot to take your alarm off before going to bed.

You took it off and looked down at your chest a smile immediately formed on your lips seeing the bunny who was sleeping peacefully with a pout on his lips.

You checked the time and saw it was still 7:30 remembering he cried so much and probably didn't sleep well those weeks u were apart you decided you'll leave him till around 10 or until he wakes on his own if he wakes up before then.

It was now 10:30 and all jungkook did was twist and turn and remain asleep while u were on your phone.

You decided now you'll wake him up so you patted his bum as u always do and started to call his name a little loudly so he can hear u in his sleep to respond.

After about 10 minutes of this he finally started opening his eyes and stretching almost hitting u in you face in the process but u were quick enough to hold his hand so he didn't.

"Good morning sleepy head". He looked at u with half open eyes and then shifted up closer to u cuddling and gearing up to go to sleep again.

U acted quickly so he couldn't and flipped him and yourself over so u were hovering above him then said. "Cmon babyboy wake up its already 10:30 I know you're tired but u need to get up how will u sleep later if u sleep so much now".

He started fussing like a baby making u sigh and lay back down where u were and pull him to u hugging him and patting him trying to get him to wake up properly slower.

Soon after he seemed to have cooled out and was okay to get up u decided you'll carry him downstairs and cook Miss.Choi wasn't home so that was a plus.

You shifted the blanket off your bodies and got up with jungkook in your arms he gasped in shock not expecting u to get up with him but soon relaxed and put his arms around your neck and looked at your face.

You looked back at him and pecked his forehead then walked outside with him who was quietly enjoying being close to u again.

You say him down on a stool and went to the fridge getting stuff to make bacon eggs and pancakes. You put an apron on and started your task as jungkook watched u with an unconscious smile on his face.

JK P.O.V

I feel like the luckiest guy on earth to have such a caring and accepting girl in my life. I'm really glad she did what she did yesterday or I might have lost mind by now.

It was so hard being alone I got so used to clinging to her every chance I got. I was miserable both of us were but unlike me y/n didn't let it show.

I really don't know how she does it how does she hide stuff so well. I mean considering what she had and still has to bear in her everyday life it's kinda expected.

But I'm just glad we can be like before, she was right if she wasn't rough with me, I wouldn't have admitted that I didn't mean what I said.

But putting all that in the past where it belongs I feel like from that we both learned something from it. I feel like we learned that communicating more is a must.

If I would've just told her how much everything was bothering me and listened when she was trying to talk and talked everything out with her.

The circumstances evidently would've been better but now we understand more and we're more prepared for future.

Like they say sometimes fights don't always end in bad sometimes it just takes time and when u look back on it you learn and become more experienced with situations you may be placed in more than once.

Now our bond will be stronger and we have more trust in each other. I was hesitant yesterday when she told me it's about time we opened up to my parents about or relationship.

But now I'm excited thinking about how we'll be able to be free we won't have to hide and everything can just fall into place how it's supposed to be actually made me impatient.

I still felt kinda dirty from when Miss.Choi forced me to do stuff with her but knowing y/n isn't mad and she doesn't see me any different and doesn't blame me helps alot.

Hopefully today goes well and if my dad still doesn't support us or mainly me idk what will happen but as long as I have my brother and love of my life I'm all good.

I was soo deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize someone was calling me.