Meeting Someone New

In the spirit of Halloween I'm writing this for horror reasons I also love the thought of them being a Yandere 😌😌😌 I had to explain to someone in the comments what was happening Don't worry Just check it out in Chapter three please

Killua POV
'I'm finally allowed out!!' I think to myself. "Killua " I heard someone a voice as I was packing my things. " They are going to send you to a school, But there will be others who are like us so watch out." I hear again Turning around to see my older brother Illumi.

"Yeah yeah " 'I don't care as long as I get to leave this shit hole I'm fine ' I spoke, he nodded and walked away. A couple minutes later I'm packed and ready to go. I start Putting my bags downstairs, when I'm finished I call on Illumi "ILLUMI YOU READY " I don't hear a response and yell again "ILLUMI WE GOTTA GO" while walking up the stairs Still no response. I knocked on his door when I hear a thud I slam open his door to see a clown with Pinkish red hair pushing Illumi across the room. "Can y'all not do this right now I need to get to school man TwT. "

"Just take your car "

"I HAVE A CAR!!!"

"Oh shit my bad I forgot to tell you!.."

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET!!" I started rushing down the stairs stumbling a couple times Finally reaching the garage. I opened the door and see a Bright red Lamborghini in it. At this point I was squealing in excitement "THATS AMAZING AND IN MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO."

"I-I... Thought y-you ... Would like.... me catch breath... "

"Ok.. Hhufg I'm all good Ok I thought you would have liked it since you like well Watching people bleed and this is the closest I could have gotten to-"

"I love it Illumi now let's go get my things." I hugged Him and I couldn't thank him enough for this whilst getting my things to the car. After thanking him for the millionth time I finally left.

I stopped a couple of places one being a coffee shop where I saw this beautiful piece of art work on the wall. Another being alot of food I don't know if my Roommate has food or is picky or shit. After getting the snacks and food I go to a store Where I find the best thing I could have ever asked for while looking for Comforters something fell from behind the blanket I had grabbed. Because of my instant reflex's I kicked it up and landed it in my hand luckily it wasn't the sharp side. I take this and examine it closely Sharp, Smooth, and the best of all the way it could Peirce through skin. I put it with my blankets and paid.

Afterwards I went to Hunters University Only to meet alot of people I felt I would despise. As I pull into the parking lot I first see a bunch of girls pointing at me and giggling at each other. I felt utterly disgusted by this but I was kinda enjoying it. Finally getting out of the car with my Coffee I felt something coming my way I turned to see a football coming directly at me and someone chasing after it. I jumped and kicked the ball up high, spinning my foot in a circular movement and tripping him onto the ground. After that I realize I had spilt my coffee I just dropped it on his head " Son of a bitch made me Spill my coffee " I said wiping off my shirt and realizing what I did. I looked down at the guy on the ground "Whoops " I said chuckling. Thank God the stain wasn't that bad I thought as I started walking to the front desk unbuttoning my shirt going to change it when I came face to face with a familiar person. "Oh you sly son of a bitch he played me didn't he. " I spoke as soon as I reached the counter and slammed my hands down. "Whatever could you mean Darling~ " He said with his hands under his chin.

"Cut the crap Chrollo He played didn't he"

"Nah he didn't I didn't tell anyone about this place but to be frank It's nice to have another here "

"Yeah yeah " I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Excuse me but C-Could we get your number " I saw to people One male He had brown fluffy curly hair and Hazel eyes and another had blonde hair with a huge smile plastered on her face I knew she was gonna be trouble from the start. They were both wearing the same Colored mark on there arms when I realized that all the other students were wearing them too. But they were all color coded

"The Fuck is with the color system man "

"Forgot to say ok So

Red: Means Yandere
Blue : Means Human
Purple: Means God
Black: Means Demons
Green: Means they don't feel like telling.

But let me just warn you to stay away from all people out of these colors. But I think you'll fall into that category  "

I felt the tap again.

"Sorry sweetheart I'm not really into girls. "

"Haha Told ya pay up bitch "

"Ugh Shut up Zushi "

"Hey you seem nice if you want my number you can have it "The man named Zushi was flustered but got my number in the end.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Names Killua " I said as we exchanged them and I turned back to Chrollo. "Now where is my dorm room and Schedule. Also my mark should appear somewhere between now and two weeks. Correct."

"Correct also,
You dorm room 5B,
Here is you schedule and you can leave now bye Killua."

"Son of a bitch I better have a great roommate " I growled.I get to my room and hear music coming from inside I take my key and place t into the lock when it unclicks I let myself in but stop mid tracks to see.

A guy with dark green hair Jump over this couch And with a microphone in his hand just jamming to whatever he had played on.

Fr just Fan-girling right now
Even tho Im a Non