Tour of the School

"No surprise there ain't a single person in the school know about your Mark but me Even then I still don't know everything about you mark."

"Kurapika I'm a god and a Yandere that should be all you need to know. "

"Yeah yeah I'm a god to But I still don't know shit about you And I've been your best friend forever. You gonna let some weirdo who you barely know know more about you than me. "

I got angered when he called Killua a weirdo, I tried not to show it but It came out much worse than I expected.

"Listen here Kurta, Killua is not and will never be weird He's much better than you will ever be so just Fuck off and mind your own damn business. "

He was painfully hurt by this and I could tell but I didn't pay attention Instead of going where Kurapika wanted to go we went to the coffee shop grab Two Latté and a caffé Mocha. The drive back home was quite and awkward. About five minutes from the school and he started to apologize.

"Hey Gon, I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be This obsessed over a Guy that's my fault. "

There was a moment of silence as we pulled onto school grounds and he parked his car.

"He's not just some guy Kurapika. I know you feel that way but it doesn't to me now if you would excuse me I have to get back to Killua." I said getting out of the car with my bag and the Lattés I wake snack to may room and slid my key into the lock turning the key it clicked open and I entered the room was empty. I set down both of the drinks along with my bag. "He went to my room huh " I opened my door and sure enough I saw him or well his fluffy white hair He was buried into the blankets.

"Your really cute" I said turning back to the closet of mine and removing my jacket. "I know " I heard and turned my head to see Killua sitting on the bed staring at me. "I'm not even here." He said looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. "Lucky you Im only taking off my jacket." I said putting it on the hanger in my closet. He pouted and looked down at the bed. I shut the Doors and walked over to him. "You should get ready you know that. " I said leaning over as he fell backwards. He wrapped his arms around my neck. " And why is that?" He asked very seductively I wrapped my arms around his waist and crawled onto the bed directly above him. I leaned down and whispered back "We've got to Tour to do- "

Before I could finish he pulled me down into a Kiss it was heated and messy but was interrupted by my door opening. He quickly grabbed A knife off of my nightstand and darted it directly at whoever had tried to enter my room. I let him go and we backed away from each other. The person had blocked it and quickly darted it back, but Killua caught the knife. I was purely surprised by how he caught It because it was thrown pretty hard enough to make a huge hole in my wall.

"Wow your really all in for the guy huh Gon."

I recognized the voice. It was Kurapika. "Do you need something. I'm already pissed at you." I stated falling down beside Killua. I cuddled him and looked back at Kurapika He had an expression on his face the kind that said "Damn already". I scoffed and looked back at Killua he was very confused by the conversation. "Your the asshole from this morning."

"Why indeed I am. Kurapika Kurta Gons' Childhood friend. " he stated bowing his head.

"Why is he so formal?"

"Yeah I wouldn't know."

"He messed up my day to."

"Oh and how so?"

"He interrupted me." He said with a sad face twirling his finger in m hair.

"Killua I have to tour you today."

"Oh yeah Well than do you have coffee I would like one because I never start my day or end it without one." He said with a serious expression in his face. "You really don't want to see me without it." Which turned into a smile that was threatening but cute. Kurapika was frightened by this so he just left the room. I on the other hand found it quite entertaining. "Yes I got you a Latté it's in the Living room" He removed himself and practically threw me to the side. He rushed out the room name right behind him. "LATTÉ" he screamed grabbing both mine and his. "WAIT BE CAREFUL ITS STILL" he took half the cup down in one gulp.

I just stood there in shock "Pain intolerant basically... I've gone through a lot The heat really doesn't effect me. Altho alot of things still do."

"You know what go take a shower we have to leave. " I said.

After getting ready They left the room.

Killuas POV
"Ok so first up-" Gon started but was stopped by a shriek. We looked up to see a girl on the floor and another one wit blood on her hands a teacher holding one of the girls back and another. The guy I gave my number to he was on the ground trying to help the Girl covered in blood. "WHAT THE HELL RETZ " I heard the guy say "WHY WOULD YOU BEAT HER" He said again Me and Gon were walking closer when I noticed the girl on the floor had something inside her hand. I bent down and picked it up. "BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO TOUCH MY SENPAI"

I think it's senpai right..... OH WELL

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM !!!" He screamed at her. The voices of different people drowned out I my head. And we're filled with laughter.