A Yanderes Love

Killuas POV
I had just arrived home with nobody spotting me. Great thing to because I was covered head to toe in blood. Opening the door I heard moving in my room. "Shit" I cursed to myself "I asked him to help me but I didn't mean now." I heard my door open and rushed into the bathroom. Turning on the water, Removing my cloths and getting into the tub.

About twenty minutes later I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my waist hopping out of the tub. I looked around the bathroom only to realize that I had forgotten to grab cloths "God damn it " I mumbled to myself. I opened the door and looked around; not seeing Gon anywhere I walked out and into my room and was amazed to see my room fully done the bed was in one corner with red blankets and pillows . Almost all of it was black and red except for my bed.

What the bed looked like

The view from the door. It wasn't that big but... Let's just go with it
😉😉

I stood there forgetting what I was even doing before I just jumped onto the bed

I stood there forgetting what I was even doing before I just jumped onto the bed. My towel came a little lose and that when I realized what I came in here for. I searched through half the drawers when I found my clothes picking out some sweat pants to wear I Removed my towel and put them on. I looked back to the room I was seriously amazed "How'd you even manage this In an hour? " I whispered to myself. I felt something wrap around my waist and jumped a little. "I may have used some of my power to help me get this done faster" He said as I laid my head on his shoulder and he looked down at me. His amber eyes were a beautiful sight.

"Bye the way you never told me why you hide your mark."

"That's for me to know and you to find out. " He said with a grin.

"Oh come on please?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well I hide it because i don't want people to know that I'm a ...." There was a silence which was eventually broken when I asked "Well what is it.. you're a what?" I stared at him waiting for an answer. He groaned " forget it " he said removing his arms from my waist. "No tell me It's not like I'm going to leave you." I grabbed his arms.

"Well I'm a... God " I knew he was only telling half the truth but I just left it alone. "See I told you I wasn't going to leave you " I said releasing his arms and grabbing his head. I pulled him down into a kiss and backed away. I smiled 'I would never leave you Gon.' I thought to myself

" I may have also made some calls to Hisoka asking what you like but that was the only help I got other than that I pretty much did this by myself !! " He exclaimed. I looked at him in a jokingly way and chuckled. "So that's how you knew I'd like this. " I said turning back towards the room. "So.. you do like it?" He asked my jaw dropped I turned back to him an yelled "Like it? I love it!!" Jumping onto the bed. "Ahh THIS IS SO FUCKING COMFORTABLE" I yelled again snuggling into the blankets. "Well Im glad but you need to sleep we have school tomorrow." He said turning to exit the room. "Hey Gon." I said getting into my bed properly "Thanks I really mean it" he smiled and exited the room. "This is gonna be great " I whispered to myself before falling asleep.

In the morning
I woke up to a loud beeping noise and groaned removing my blanket from my head and grabbing my phone. "What time is it?" I asked myself l
Turning it on 6:30 was the first thing I saw. I groaned "why would you set an alarm for this early school doesn't start till eight. " I said to myself to which I replied "He's not even in here." I said pulling the blanket over my head and going back to sleep.

The next time I was woken up was about ten minutes later by someone shaking me."Nooo let me sleeeeep " I whispered prolonging some words. " Killua you need to get up " They said continuing to shake me. "Noooo leave me alone." I said swinging my hand at the person. They grabbed it placing a kiss onto my hand. "Fine then I'll go to the coffee shop without you."

At those words I sprung up and removed my blanket. "I'm up I AM UP!!" I yelled turning to see Gon laughing "you really can't live without coffee." He said I looked at him with an annoyed expression that said "No fucking duh" and rolled my eyes. "Now I need to take a shower. So are you going to join me or leave the room. " He looked at me with a fake shocked expression on his face and a hand on his chest like I had just shot him. "Oh how rude I had just taken a shower so I'll leave. "

"Nooo wait " I whined tugging on his arm. I was acting like a toddler. "Nevermind just leave." I said shoving him off my bed.