My little Sister

Killuas POV
A song filled my Head. It was my little sisters voice she was singing her favorite song. Spinning in circles with me and Illumi She was so happy Before...

"Come on brother let's go play. " She said. Pulling on my arm as my eyes shot open in fear. "Big brother are you ok? " She asked. "ALLUKA" I yelled reaching out my hand and trying to grab onto her arm but it was to late. I wasn't fast enough to pull her in....
I fell to the ground shaking but her expression wasn't fear or sadness it was happiness " You gonna be ok... I love you Killua." she said resting her hand on my head before she had shut her eyes. when I felt someone had touched my shoulder...
They were instantly shredded to pieces when I turned around to see Half my Family on the ground...

Dead......

Each.....

One.....

Except.....

Illumi.......

I opened my eyes to see Gon infront of me and the arguing slowing down. I was crying "Hey Hey you ok." He said shaking me. "I haven't even realized how long it's been " I looked back up to the Ceiling or well the sky in my opinion and wiped my tears. "Let's go " I said Placing the memory back down. Looking at the teacher along with the students Everyone had quieted down "She's dead " I said as everyone turned towards me. "She leaves the same thing every time." I said walking away as the teacher checked her pulse.

"Ok where were we headed?" I asked looking at Gon.

"Huh Oh-Oh yeah w-we were about to head to the -"

Gons' POV
"Hey Killua!" I heard. Startled at the sound I turned to see A curly headed Kid running towards us. "Hey" Killua said not turning around. "Killua how'd you know she was... Um ...."

"Dead"

"Yeah "

"Because of this " He said tossing something to the kid with curly hair. It looked like a broken wing it was small and black. "She places it next to her victim every time " Me and the kid looked at each other and back at Killua "Who" we both said in utter confusion. He turned his head. "You never know who dies next " He said with the biggest smile on his face I assumed he meant Retz but that smile sent shivers down both of our spines.

"I'm Zushi bye the way You must be Gon Your very mysterious. And very popular around the school. But if I'm being honest your much better looking in person than on camera"
He chuckled sheepishly I walked back beside Killua. Because I could see him getting angry grabbing his hand and pulling it up giving it a kiss. "It fine He's not competition I promise Kill Um Zushi was it?" I turned back towards him he was a little shocked by this but just shook it off. "Um we'll see you later. " I Turned back towards Killua.

Killua POV

"I'm Zushi bye the way You must be Gon Your very mysterious. And very popular around the school. But if I'm being honest your much better looking in person than on camera"
He chuckled sheepishly and I was getting angered and stopped walking when I felt someone touch my hand and pull it up placing a kiss on it "It fine He's not competition I promise Killua. Zushi was it?" He seemed serverally scared ' you don't have to be scared of me' I thought I could feel his heart beat. "Um we'll see you later. " He turned towards me. "Well we've got a place to tour." I said looking towards him.

" Yeah let's go"

"Hey that girl Retz who was her senpai? "

"I'm not really her senpai but she calls me that which is really disturbing. "

"Oh is that so!? "

'Looks like I'm planning another one..
Get ready I'm coming for you Retz~'

During the Tour I couldn't stop think about My little sister the ways we use to play. How much she would smile and laugh. How many times she tried to pick up my spirit. That's why I do it stay happy most of the time. I only go fully insane when....

Y'all ain't gonna know yet

After going insane it normally turns into a slaughter fest. I was walking into the gym When a ball Came flying at us. Removing my thoughts from my head I pushed Gon to the ground and the ball Continued flying until it hit the wall. After hitting the wall I grabbed it and sat up on Gon. One of the players rushed towards me "Kid can we have our ball back."

' Who's he calling kid'

"Nah I think I'll keep it " I said with a smirk on my face.

"Why you little just who do you think you are." I looked up at the guy paralysing him after I realized who he was. "Oh how nice I never got to thank you" Gon looked At me in confusion. " Keep the ball."

"Oh no I really need to thank you" I said getting off Gon.

"No no is fine "

"Gon this is... I never got his name all I remember is He's the guy who spilt my coffee on me. Nice seeing you again..."

"Knuckle" He nervously chuckled.

"Well knuckle Thank you for spilling coffee on me." I said with a grin as I helped Gon up off the floor and wrapped my arm around the side of his waist. "H-Hey G-gon what are you doing here."

"Just touring how about you. You having fun throwing balls. "

"Yeah my bad. I didn't see you come in here. "

"Yeah your fault. Anyways This is my roommate Killua."

"Nice to meet you again Knuckle." I said holding out my hand. He hesitated but shook it. "Babe what's taking you so long." I heard and saw Zushi Jump onto knuckles back. " Hey Zushi."

Hey if y'all don't like this ship just leave it's completely different from the anime ok Zushi is aged up and Knuckle is aged down there around the same age. I'm sorry but this is really cute in my opinion.