Crashed Meeting😑

Previously
Rih:aye seriously I did nothing to you an I really don wanna fight so just talk to me!

Bey:I'm done talking just go eat your food!

Rih:you sure?you could talk to me you know that right?

Bey:.......

The Same Day
Beys POV
I was extremely scared of telling her I was insecure about my body an that she made it worse by not touching me or even trying to have sex with me!

Rih:hey talk to me what is going on?

Bey:fine I-I'm insecure about my body an you not touching me makes it worse!

Rih:baby I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean to make you feel this way right!?

Bey:its hard to believe when you haven't even tried to have sex with me!

Rih:I don't try to do anything! I say liftin her off her feet to the bedroom leaving hickeys every where on her body!

Bey:baby wai....... Wait ugh stop.. Do you have any condoms?

Rih:Condom's for what? You mine an ima show you that tonight?

Bey:baby come on I'm not on the pill!

Rih:don't worry bout that I'm grown, besides I hate those things!

Bey:bu.......

Rih:shhhhhh just enjoy the ride baby!

SEXUAL CONTENT PS I AIN'T YA MAMI SO IF YOU NOT 18+ Don't read but if you do that's on you!

Bey:mmmm stop ugh stop teasing me!

Rih:whatever you want baby, I say ripping off her bottoms wasting no time plunging my finger into her tight hole moving it in an out!

Bey:mmmm ssss oh yes right there mmmm oh yes fuck me!

Rih:fuck how you so tight mamas? I say adding ano-
ther finger making it two an I must say my 3rd leg is standing mighty strong in these boxers!

Bey:ohh fuck go faster babe ohh fu ugh sss yes yes yes ouh ouh ouh just like thaaa oh shhit I'm cumin I'm cumin ouh ouh ssshh ahhh!

Rih:mmmm, I say pumping faster allowing her cum to drip down my hands not for long tho! You taste good.

Bey:mmm I bet I do now fuck me!

Rih:don't tell me twice,I say pulling my dick out runnin it up an down her wet folds pushing in with out a warning!

Bey:mmm ssss I couldn't do anything but roll my eyes from her length she's literally so thick an long it's a monster!

Rih:mmm damn girl you so tight, I say before going back to sucking her breast still giving her slow steady strokes!

Bey:Ouh yes mmm fuck yes just like that ouh baby don't stop ugh sss ke-keep going ouh yess mmm ouh yess, let me ride babe!

Rih:go right ahead, I say flipping us over so she's on top!

Bey:I start bouncing on her dick while she plays with my breast an I give her hickeys an scrape her chest!

Rih:mmmm ride that shhit girl yh just like that, I say slapping an rubbing on her ass while she continues to grab my body!

Bey:ouh fuck yo dick so big daddy mmm fuck ugh ughhhhh ouh shit you big oh yes daddy yes daddy yessss fuckkk I'm cumin ouh fuck ouh ouh ouhh AHHH FUCKKK MMMM YES YES UGH YE........