Bad Terms😑

Previously
Monica:I'm confused I love Taraji I do but I think I love Michael too!

Rih:do you even hear yourself? You fucked up A FOR SURE THING to go for something built on sand! You can't be my mother so whenever she is back from vacation tell her to call me, I say walking out leaving her in a empty house to think!

Beys POV
2 weeks later
Me an rih weren't speaking because of the wholeeee situation pertaining her mom an coach even tho I'm not any of them!

Bey:come on princess let me feed you!

Jhene:tay!

Bey:good girl now wait right her OK while I got get your stubborn papa! I say going upstairs leaving her in her high chair!

Jhene:yh!

Bey:I cooked breakfast hurry before it gets cold!

Rih:I'll stop to McDonald's I'm late!

Bey:your fucking kidding me!

Rih:I'm really not into arguing today!

Bey:fuck you Robyn I swear I can't stand you! I yell walking downstairs seeing Monica in the kitchen!

Rih:yh OK!

Monica:heyy bey! Still angry with you?

Bey:yes an no offense but I'm not you! I say feeding Jhene some cut fruit!

Monica:none taken!

Rih:WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?

Monica:I came to talk to bey an take Jhene out on a date!

Rih:to take coach out on a date now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!

Bey:stop yelling your scaring her! I say feeding a now shaking Jhene!

Monica:your right I'll come back later!

Bey:no stay I live here too!

Rih:Giselle this is my house I make the rules!

Bey:I don't care she's staying!

Rih:you know what I don't even know why I bother!

Jhene:tv?

Bey:yes princess go right ahead! I say taking her out so she can go upstairs!

Monica:don't bother I'll leave!

Bey:no your staying besides she was leaving right?

Rih:I'm not until she leaves!

Bey:why don't you put all this mouth you have to work like on my clit!

Monica:oh I'm definitely going!

Rih:thank you!

Bey:I'm serious its been weeks an still nothing I am not taraji or Monica so I don't understand why I'm getting punished for their actions!

Rih:I'm going to work!

Bey:go an don't be surprised if I up an cheat on yo stupid ass because of lack of sex!

Rih:I DARE YOU BEYONCE YOU WILL FIND OUT THE REAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY!

Bey:girl goodbye! I thought you was late for a meeting!

Rih:I am, I say walking out the door!

Bey:Fucking disgust me! Jhene come on so I can get you cleaned up for your date with gammy!

Jhene:why papa sceam in yew?

Bey:its nothing princess you are way to young to understand ok?

Jhene:I don wike men papa angy in yew no nice!