First Time

Previously
Taraji:you bleeding tho!

Monica:I am not bleeding I think that's a part of starting menapose you just get the cramps!

Taraji:if you say so! I say turning on berry white!

The Same Day
Taraji's POV
I was nervous an excited about us doing this cause she barely kisses me so how would she take my tongue being on her lips😏

Monica:come on stop ugh teasing me!

Taraji:I don't like being rushed!I say moving closer to her now bare pussy!

Monica:ssss *rolls eyes*

Taraji:you know what you on punishment for keepin
this away from me for so long, I say going to put on the biggest strap on I had (12½ inches)

Monica:nope hell no absolutely not I'm not even horny!

Taraji:I didn't ask you if you were or weren't you start it so I'm gone finish it, I say cuffing her to the bed oiling the dick making it easy to go in!

Monica:get off me you crazy!

Taraji:I don't like your choice of words, I say pushing half in with every stroke it hits my clit!

Monica:oh ssss fuck its to big ahhh mmmmm

Taraji:take this dick an be quiet! I say going deeper into her surprisingly tight hole!

Monica:ohhh FUCKKK SSS SHIT MMM DE-DEEPER PLEASE GO DEEPER, I ask wrapping my feet around her assisting her so she can push in more!

Taraji:Ask an you shall receive, I smirk granting her request an going all in now!

Monica:ss ouh fuck yes babe fuck this pussy babe sss ouh ouh oh SHIT I'M BOUT TO CUM SSS SHIT FUCK I'M CUMIN MMMM SSS AHHHHHH, I scream creaming everywhere!

Taraji:mmmm face down ass up now!

Monica:I do as told not regretting any of it!

Taraji:I push back inside of her but this time as rough as possible!

Monica:AH SHIT I CAN'T FUCK SLOW DOWN PLEASE AHHHHH SSSSS SHIT!

Taraji:nope you gone take this dick, Who pussy is this? I ask smacking her ass not slowing down!

Monica:FUCK ITS YOURS BABE SSS OUH DAMN SSSS
SHIT ITS YOURS!

Taraji:Say it say my my name! I say demanding now chockin her feeling close to my climax!

Monica:Mhmhm sssss shit slow ughhh SLOW DOWN

Taraji:SAY IT I demand going harder an faster even if possible!

Monica:FUCKKKK YOU DADDY YOU FUCKIN DADDY OUH SHIT YOU BEATIN IT SHIT YOU BEATIN..... OUH I'M CUMIN AGAINNN SSSS AHHHHH! I say now kind of glitching from my hard ass orgasm.

Taraji:sssss shit ahhhh ughhhhhh, I say cuming extra hard!

Monica:fuck, I say now drained!

Taraji:*takes off strap* can I clean you up, I speak seductively crawling between her legs taking a very dangerously long lick up her lips!

Monica:ssss fuck no baby I ugh I can't take anymore please baby!

Taraji:Fine I speak before rolling my eyes going into the bathroom to run her a warm bath to help her an
her limbs relax!

Monica:I take it that your going out I say with a very small frown!

Taraji:ABSOLUTELY NOT, after care is wayyyyy more important than me leaving you alone to allow your mind to spiral into negative things! I speak once again picking her up putting her into the warm bath water with bath bombs!