Fussy Family Day

Previously
This whole no sex thing, I say taking a bite of my food still rubbing her thigh.

It doesnt have to be like that, I mean if you really look at this we havent done anything in a month but its your choice to choose.

1½ Weeks Later
Taraji's POV
We were getting dressed to go out with bey rih an jhene for the day an I felt up for it the pills really worked.

Bae here take it, I say giving her the pill an some water.

Thanks I take it quickly swallowing it with a mouth full of water.

OK now something comfortable we gonna be out most of today.

A sweatsuit of shorts would be fine I say while putting my braids in a bun.

Ok simple yellow an white is that okay I asked wanting her to feel confident an comfortable.

That's fine I wanna wear a crop top tho.

That's fine mamas I'll go get it then, I speak going to the closet getting the clothes. 

Monicaa where you going in that?

What I like it its fashionable!

Fashionable my foot you need to throw them away at least don't wear um some other time not now tho.

But I like it babe.

No you not a public television love that's gone draw attention that we SERIOUSLY DON'T NEED.

Fine I'll change.

Better.

Yes thank you.

Bey's POV
I was trying my hardest not to have a very serious mental breakdown at the condition I had to leave the house in.

The house will be fine Ok I'll get nika to get a cleaning crew to clean the place while we are gone.

But you know how I am I love stuff to be in order.