Answer's😢

Previously
Monica:sure!

Taraji:why?

Monica:Why what?

Taraji:Why did you lie to me?

The Same Day
Monica's POV
I was extremly lost still for some odd reason my head was not working today!

Monica:Im still lost!

Taraji:you told me you loved me!

Monica:i do love you!

Taraji:so why did you kiss him?

Monica:because...he was my high school crush! But i did learn my lesson on making you a second option! An im truly sorry!

Taraji:im not an option im a priority! I say going upstairs!

Monica:come on now we was having a very adult conversation because you had questions to ask!

Taraji:well I'm done asking questions!

Monica:Well I'm not done answering!

Taraji:Well that's sounds like a you problem!

Monica:It is so let me speak, I say getting up! I know I fucked up big time but I'm willing to do anything to have you back under me an I mean anything! So name the price I'm willing to pay.

Taraji:Stop making me a option an make me a damn priority! I shouldn't be categorized with anyone!

Monica:done!

Taraji:andddd I wanna switch roles I wanna be the submissive to you an dominant to everyone else!

Monica:ouwww that's a win win, but you sure you want me to dominate you I mean I can be rough when its time to cum!

Taraji:I'm sure and I wanna be a house wife like everyday you come home you have dessert waiting in the kitchen for you!

Monica:shit an I was really bout to fuck up all of this
for what someone I thought I liked thank goodness I didn't loose my head!

Taraji:you have some shopping to do! I say pushing her out the door!

Monica:so you want a whole room dedicated to your needs an punishments?

Taraji:yes you are correct, I say slamming the door in her face!

Sex Store
Worker:hi welcome to sex for all! How may I help?

Monica:uhm i don't know if you can show me your dildo section I'll be fine!

Worker:oh OK uhm right this way here are also some of the the vibrators!

Monica:thank you! Oh I'm gone have fun using these things!

Worker:oh you look like your into bdsm!

Monica:no no uhm my girlfriend just wants to try new things I guess!