Job Pt 2

Previously
Ashley:right away mam!

Bey:thank you!

Rih:you gone be sorry in a minute!

Bey:doubt it!

The Same Day
Rih POV
  I was sceptical about Ella coming in to see me right now but that's a bet I couldn't refuse I've been waiting to have office sex!

Ashley:here she is mam!

Rih:thank you ash...ughhh sorry thank you Ashley you can go!

Ella:hi!

Bey:hi have a seat!

Rih:NO i mean no stand this isn't gonna take long!

Bey:either she sits or the bet is off!

Rih:that ain't fair!

Bey:okay its o....

Rih:fine sit!

Ella:thank you!

Rih:why you look and smell like this?

Bey:damn straight like that? I remove myself from her lap.

Ella:im sorry I have alot going on and I actually didn't come here to ask for a job!

Bey:well that's obvious!

Ella:I came to say that I'm sorry for everything I put you both through,I thought if I could keep up the not scared front I'll some how get back on her good side! I'm truly sorry to you both and ill do anything to show it.

Bey:take off the shades and I'll forgive you! I look at her already seeing right through her fragile body.

Ella:huh? No uhm I can't these are prescribed!

Rih:you do know I know when you lying right?

Ella:ye.................*door flies open*

Ashley:sir you can't go in there!

??:get up now!

Rih:Ashley leave no one comes in an you know what to do!

Ashley:yesmam!

??:GET UP NOW!

Ella:i-im sorry I-I ha-ave to go! I panic running toward him.

Bey:you not going anywhere! I pull her behind me!

Ella:no no no please your only making him angrier! I cry trying to get out of her grip but she was holding me to tight and she's much taller than me.

Bey:so this is the reason you can't take of your shades?

??:if you know what's good for you you'll let her go now an none of you will die!

Rih:I don't take empty threats lightly I stand from my seat with an eyebrow raised.

??:do you know who I am?

Rih:I do actually your a soft ass disgusting conniving punk who beats rapes an manipulates women but you go by the name Michael Bakari Jordan aka mike b!

Michael:its good that you know me now I SAID LETS GO ELLA!

Bey:HEYY IF YOU DONT STOP YELLING AT HER IM GONE PUT MY NINE IN YO MOUTH!

Michael:excuse me bitch? DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE MY NEXT FUCK TOY!

Rih:you really wish an like I said I don't take empty threats lightly!

Michael:what makes you think its empty? I face front looking at the he she in front of me.

Rih:your very first one none of us are dead yet an we've continued to keep her in that corner step closer an yell louder by every moment! I sit on my desk crossing my arms!

Michael*growls* GIVE ME MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!

Bey:or else what bitch?

Michael:This I say getting ready to lift an body slam the one in front of me!

Bey*pulls out 9* if you try it I'm gone blow your throat, I say pushing it in his mouth with my finger on the trigger!

Rih:thats sexy as fuck!

Bey:not right now bae!

Rih:oh sorry! *door opens*

Bey:bout time,I pull my 9 out of his stank ass mouth calling Ashley to clean it off not before taking out the clip!

Police:hey their buddy though we wouldn't find you but now that ass is caught an you ain't gone make it 1 month in that bitch cause you got the boys waiting on you! Thank you ladies.

Bey:no problem!

Rih:she okay? I look in the corner at her rocking back and forth mouthing he's bad over an over again!

Bey:ill see if she's okay an she might need a change of clothes I say pointing to the wet spot on the floor!

Rih:okay!

Bey:hay he's gone forever okay he's not coming back!look at me he's gone for good I promise.

Ella:He's bad! I look into her eyes automatically calm myself!

Rih:you okay now?

Ella:*nods*

Bey:im gone get you all cleaned up okay come with me!

Ella:kay

1 your later
Rihs POV
   I sat lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what would've happen if I hadn't listened to Bey an left her sitting out there! Not only that but what if she's lying I still don't trust her that much so I still have a strong guard up that I can't let down when it comes to her!

Bey:here she is........all cleaned up!

Rih:mhm! do you have any family you can go to?

Ella:no but if I start going now I can get a spot at the shelter not to far from here!

Rih:okay you can start going then....and I'm sorry for what happened to you hold onto this,I say handing her five hundred dollars!

Ella:thank you but this is too much one will do!

Rih:no keep it!

Ella:okay thank you once again! I leave out the door not before slidding four hundred back under the door!

Bey:what was all that about?

Rih:all what?

Bey:that you just let her go after what happened?

Rih:yes but I have a plan and I think you owe me something!

Bey:you not getting it besides you don't even know if she okay for real!

Rih:oh trust me I know!

Bey:if you say so!

Rih:I know so!

Bey:whatever jhene is up anyway so you just can't get none.

Rih:now she wanna wake up? I swear she be blocking bro, I groan.
**************************************************
Wassup I know it went left but maybe for the best orrrrr the worst who knows I guess we gatta find out in the next chapter!

Should Ella become jhene sister? AKA the new little?

      YoursTruly
        ShanBea😊💛