Confession Pt.1

Previously
Bey:its okay babe you have a chance to fix things right now! I say wiping a stray tear!

Rih:I fucked up big babe!

The Next Day
Rih POV
  I didn't sleep very much of last night and my eyes were red an puffy from crying most of the night. I tried my best to not make a lot of noise because I didn't want to wake bey.

Bey:good morning babe! I smile mixing the eggs!

Rih:morning where's jhene?

Bey:nika came for her for the week!

Rih:oh yeah what about Ella?

Bey:she's in her room ill call her after I get done.

Rih:ill go get her!

Bey:I look at her in a confused yet stunned way because she never an I mean NEVER even wants to pass the room! You sure she might still be sleep.

Rih:yes I'm sure! I say jogging up to the room I barely ever wanted to walk by! *knocks on door*

Ella:*still in deep sleep*

Rih:I got no answer so I just went inside to see her asleep with the cutest pacifier it was cute yet confusing because I never knew Ella to be a little I guess she finds it relaxing! Time to get up, I whisper rubbing her back gently earning a small whine.

Ella:I was so tired I didn't even realize that Robyn was in my room none the less of touching me. *opens eyes*

Rih:good morning, I smirk lightly!

Ella:*quickly pulls out pacifier an hides stuffie* g-good mo-orn-ning! I whisper backing back.

Rih:its okay you don't have to hide it if you find it soothing that's fine,I reassure her.

Ella:I nod being confused an happy on how she cant tell I'm a little.

Rih:breakfast is ready so I came to come get you.

Ella:y-you s-su-re?

Rih:yes! *sits in front of the bed* look I'm really sorry for everything I did to you in this house I just didn't want to get hurt again!

Ella:*sighs* I didn't cheat on you I didn't know how to tell you that I was a li..........I didn't know how to tell you my secret back then an everything nika saw was a misunderstanding he forced my hand in his area! And when I said you couldn't fulfill my needs I meant my secret not in a sexual way.

Rih:*sighs* I'm sorry I really am but you just told on yourself!

Ella:w-what do you mean?

Rih:im not dumb Ella you have a pacifier and stuffie you said a non sexual "secret" and you said li! Even tho I know the answer I want you to tell me the out of your mouth! Are you a little and where you back then?

Ella:I-I don't necessarily knowwww w-what you talking about!

Rih:I give her a warming yet sturn look!

Ella:*nods*

Rih:words I say with a raised brow!

Ella:yes I was! I say softly looking down letting my tears fall from my eyes!

Rih:its okay come on lets go get something to eat! I get up trying to take her hand earning a flinch in return. Its okay come on I lead the way downstairs!

Table
Bey:how'd you sleep?

Ella:g-good!

Bey:you ready for your session today?

Ella:I nod it actually feels good to be able to talk to someone about myself, I whisper to myself!

Rih:you want some more?

Ella:n-no thank y-you!

Rih:you only ate 1 waffle 2 bites of 1 sausage an a spoon full of eggs that's not much!

Bey:its okay pop go get dressed!

Ella:okay! I lightly jog upstairs.

Rih:thats not enough food!

Bey:well can't force her lets go get dressed!

Rih:*sighs*

Office
Devine:look who's here how are you Ell?!

Ella:fine!

Devine:and you must be Fenty nice to finally meet you.

Rih:yes I am and I've heard wonderful things about you.

Devine:thats great well lets get started! Bey out here you two are free to lead the way!

Rih:its pretty big in here!

Devine:not big enough to cut the tension between you two! You both can have a seat. Instead offffff starting off where I picked up last lets try something!

Rih:like?

Devine:it brings two people together especially Someone like ells. She needs attention not because she wants it but because she needs it.

Rih:I don't understand! I looked at her confused.

Devine:and that's perfectly fine! Please move to the pull out couch,I ask already having it pulled out.

Rih:without question I laid on it it was pretty confy!

Devine:please take off your shirts and please don't ask questions!

Rih:I did as told even tho I had a million!

Devine:this is called skin to skin popularly used for men since they can't breastfeed! In this case this will draw you two closer to that point you can act normal toward each other!

Rih:I nod knowing exactly what's going on!

Devine:ells darling do you have on a under shirt?

Ella:*nods slowly*

Devine:can you take your shirt off for me please you don't have to rush okay! I spoke softly.

Ella:I took a few minutes to process this but eventually I did.

Devine:your doing great already! Now can you lay on her chest?

Ella:okay! I walk slowly toward the couch crawling on the side of Rih resting my head on her chest slowly.

Devine:this this is a great start now I have some questions for you Ms.Fenty! First question do you know Ella's favorite cartoon if so can you name it?

Rih:yes an its more than one Karma's World and My little pony I don't think Gracies Corner count.

Devine:hmpp great put these on her head and give her your phone to watch it.

Rih:I did as told without hesitation, her eyes automatically glueing to the phone.

Devine:second question do you know what she likes to do?

Rih:in or out headspace?

Devine:so you know?

Rih:yes she told me everything this morning!

Devine:wonderful last question why didn't she want to go home last session an why isn't she in her headspace now!

Rih:because I was an egotistical unforgiving jackass!

Devine:can you elucidate more on the topic?

Rih:I put my feelings first......because I didn't want to get hurt again I pushed her away an made her feel not wanted I did things to her that I feel terrible about trust me I wish I could take um back. I speak shedding a few tears.

Devine:what you did was and is detrimental to her mental health,from my gatherings I would say you need to find a way to get her to slip before she trips an does something we don't want.
**************************************************
Wassup new chapter excuse errors and enjoy!

    YoursTruly
      ShanBea😊💛