Finally

Previously
Rih:I put my feelings first......because I didn't want to get hurt again I pushed her away an made her feel not wanted I did things to her that I feel terrible about trust me I wish I could take um back. I speak shedding a few tears.

Devine:what you did was and is detrimental to her mental health,from my gatherings I would say you need to find a way to get her to slip before she trips an does something we don't want.

3 days later
Rihs POV
  I tried my best to get ella to warm up to me as best as I could but she just wasn't an honestly I can understand but on a good note nika lani an everyone knows about Ella and they except it an they all also apologized.

Bey:I may have found a way to get her to slip.

Rih:What tell me? I sit up excited for some odd reason.

Bey:so since she has been containing herself this whole time its not gonna be hard to get her to slip just help her eat give her a pet name an if that doesn't work give her a paci an her fav movie.

Rih:do I do this or you?

Bey:me because I'm wayyy more gentle with her.

Rih:fine.

Bey:good.......POPPP?

Ella:yes?

Bey:lunch is ready! I say giving her the food!

Ella:t-this is jhene food I th-ink you mix-mixed us up.

Bey:jhene isn't here remember! Come on its not that bad!

Ella:i-im not hungry anymore! I say about to get up trying not to slip.

Rih:Ella Mai have a seat an eat your food please! I say using my daddy tone on her.

Ella:I sat down no longer wanting to hold in my tears or be big so I just let my tears fall!

Bey:awww its okay pop its okay stop fighting baby we promise to make you comfortable an help you!

Rih:*takes Ella from bey* I walk us to the living room with her feet wrapped around my waist an her arms around my neck. You don't have to force yourself to stay big we are okay with it and I personally will protect you...... Your fine. Here I have a surprise for you.

 Here I have a surprise for you