Chapter 6

At the other part of Dimension X, Ash (Pokémon), Serena (Pokémon), Clement (Pokémon), Haruna (Miles from Tomorrowland/Mission Force One), Bloger (Miles from Tomorrowland/Mission Force One), M.E.R.C (Miles from Tomorrowland/Mission Force One), and Wild Kat (Paw Patrol) are on the ground unconscious. Ash is the first one to wake up, "Ow, my head." He looked around, as everyone starts to wake up. "Ow, is everyone okay?" Haruna asked everyone. Bloger shook himself, changing into different colors, then back to his normal color, "I'm okay." "Oh yeah, I'm fine." Serena said, as Ash (note: though it's not conformed yet;) I have Ash and Serena dating in my stories) helped her up, while rubbing her head. Wild Kat groaned, as he gets up placing his paw on his forehead, "Okay, I know I've done a lot of stunts. But this is one is wild." M.E.R.C squeaked in agreement.

Meanwhile, a Pokémon that is invisible is floating behind a Krang crystal looking at the group. Clement gets up, dusted himself, and looked around, "It looks like we're in Dimension X." "Dimension X? What's that?" Wild Kat asked confused. "It's a long story, Wild Kat." Haruna told Wild Kat. "Hmm, I wonder how we are able to breath?" Serena said. Then a Krang worm appeared out of nowhere and roared. "Yeowzrs!!! What is that?!" Wild Kat screamed, jumping onto M.E.R.C's back. "A Krang worm!" Ash yelled. "This isn't good!" Bloger screamed. "Talonflame, come on out," Ash said, throwing his pokeball and Talonflame came out. "Now Talonflame, use bravebird!" "Taloonflame!!!" Talonflame said, using its attack on the Krang worm, but its wack it, making Talonflame fell down to the ground in front of Ash. "Talonflame," Ash screamed, as he ran to it and lift Talonflame's head. "Are you okay?" "Ta." Talonflame said, with a weaken voice. "Take a good rest, Talonflame." Ash told Talonflame, as he uses his pokeball to return it back into it.

The Krang worm roar again. "What are we going to do?!" Bloger screamed. Then the Pokémon from before flown in and hit the Krang worm. The Krang worm is frighten and went off, leaving the group confused. "Okay, what happened?" Serena asked. The dusts cleared and the Pokémon is revealed to be, Victini an old Pokémon friend Ash met during his journey in Unova. "Woah, who is that Pokémon?" Haruna asked (couldn't resist, it's an awesome quote 😁). "Incredible! That's the mythical Pokémon, Victini!" Clement replied excited, while straitening his glasses. "Victini?!" Ash said in shocked. Victini see Ash and smile big. "Vici!" Victini said, flying to Ash, hugging him happily. "It's great to see you again." Ash told Victini. "Wait, Ash you know Victini?" Serena asked her boyfriend. Victini stop hugging Ash and Ash turn to his friends, "Yeah, I met Victini during my journey in Unova."

Victini flies to M.E.R.C and Wild kat and look at them. "Why, hi there." Wild Kat said. M.E.R.C squealed hello, while waving his robot wing. "Victini!" Victini said, happily. Clement looked up ahead, then turn to Ash, "We should get going, so we have to find the others." "Yeah," Ash said, while looking at Victini, who is laughing with M.E.R.C and Wild Kat. "Pikachu, don't worry, we'll find you and the others soon."

(Here's chapter 6, the next update is the daughters of Ozpin and Salma information. Till then peace out)