𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

"Hey, there are some dandelions!" He exclaimed. He ran off, picking two of the fluffy flowers, and gave one to his dearest. 

"Y'know, if you make a wish and blow off the seeds, it will come true," He said before blowing the seeds away.

***

I glared at Xingqiu, nudging him back. Searching for an excuse to look away from Venti, I gazed over at Fischl's table. As soon as I glanced over, I caught Fischl's eye. She was looking at me with a stare of intense judgement.

"Help me," I mouthed to her. She smirked and elbowed Bennett, pointing to me and Venti. He struggled to hold back a laugh. I rolled my eyes at him, and continued listening to Ms. Ningguang's lecture.

***

"Finally! This day has dragged on for forever!" I said as I approached Fischl and Razor. 

"What've you guys got for lunch?" I asked while holding up my lunchbox.

"Meat!" Razor smiled.

"Well, I have a great idea!" I exclaimed, "We should sit out near the fence! Like last year!" Razor perked up and rushed over to me.

"Yes! Great!" He bolted towards the cafeteria door, leading to the tennis courts. We followed after him, rushing to sit on the small hill near the tennis court fence. We plopped down, getting ready to eat. However, we quickly noticed a certain girl dragging a blue-haired boy behind her.

"Hey! HEY!!!" She shouted. I quickly stood up.

"Xiangling! Come sit here!" I called to her. She ran over and sat down with the boy. His face was bright red.

"Heeeey! You know Chongyun, right? I told you about him earlier! Xingqiu is coming, too!" She excitedly announced.

"Are you okay? Your face is really red!" I asked him.

"Ah, um, it's just really hot in September." He said. I nodded, and quickly noticed Xingqiu walking over with a school lunch tray.

"Ha! I don't know how you eat those things!" Xiangling yelled to him. He sat down next to Chongyun, only to be interrupted by a girl with pigtails running over.

"Heeey! Thought you could have a party without me!?" She sprinted over and plopped down next to Xingqiu.

"Hu Tao!!" Xiangling and Xingqiu said in unison. 

"Oh, wait! I don't know you guys!" Xiangling pointed to Fischl and Razor. After exchanging some quick introductions, we opened our lunches and started eating. 

I glanced towards the door, making eye contact with someone. He started to walk over.

"You better be kidding," Xiangling turned to me, and looked at where I was looking.

"Ohhhh. Venti! Come over and sit next to Y/n!" She shouted. I covered her mouth and lightly hit her. To my dismay, he came over and sat next to me.

"You should go away now," I muttered.

"Hm? Who's this guy?" Hu Tao asked Xingqiu.

"Oh, no one. Just Y/n's lover," Xingqiu smirked.

"Shut up Xingqiu! He is not, and you know it!"

"Yet," Venti whispered to me. My face flushed red, noticed by my friends, who all laughed.

"Come on you guys!"

"Awww, isn't young love the best!" Hu Tao chimed. I glared at her.

"Hey look, there are some dandelions!" Venti pointed a few feet away, to where there were some of the puffy weeds. He stood and ran over to the dandelions, picking some for the 9 of us. 

"Y'know, if you make a wish and blow the seeds off, it'll come true!" Venti handed each of us a dandelion. I watched my friends think to themselves, then blow the seeds away.

I wish that things will stay like this all year.

I blew on the dandelion, and watched as the fluffy seeds flew away. I turned back to Venti, noticing he had an extra dandelion

"Hey, why'd you grab 10?" I asked. 

"Hm? I coulda sworn I only got 9..." He said with a puzzled expression. I looked around at my friends, counting who was there.

"Hey, wait a minute, where's Bennett?" 

Shoot. How could we forget him?

"Aha, as told my the Prinzessin, our dearest companion has found his way to the Healer's Hut,"

"Does she mean the nurse?" Xiangling said, confused.

"Of course he did. I can go find him," I announced, before standing up and starting towards the nurse's office.

How did he already get in trouble on the first day?!

(𝙔𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩? 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮! 🌙🤍)