𝒳𝒾𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

The first week of school came and went, quicker than expected. The air was crisp and clean, the last bits of summer fading away as the nights grew longer and the temperature dropped.

I wasn't too upset about it, though. The trees were beautiful around now, painted in beautiful orange hues, and since it was a weekend, I could spend it with my friends!

Xiangling was the one with the idea. She mentioned it to us during lunch on Friday.

"We should hang out at my house!" She had said. We were all available, so it worked out. Everyone was going.

When Saturday came, I took my time to get ready. I put on Venti's blazer over my outfit as a jacket. In the late afternoon—our meeting time—I left the house. Xiangling's house was just a few neighborhoods away, so I decided to walk.

Just as I entered Xiangling's neighborhood, I noticed Bennett close behind me.

"Were you just gonna stay quiet?" I said, running toward him to accompany him.

"Heheh, sorry! I thought you might wanna walk alone," he replied, "I've never really hung out with people other than you, Fischl, and Razor, I'm a little nervous I'll mess up!"

"Don't worry, Bennett. You'll be fine," I reassured. We had been his only friends since freshman year, the only people to give him a chance. Everyone else had their own friends already or simply refused to talk to him.

We arrived at Xiangling's house, and knocked on the yellow door. She opened it with a smile.

"Hey guys! Come on in, I'm just finishing up some snacks!" The house carried a heavy aroma of delicious food. On the living room table there was popcorn, cookies, nachos, and f/s (favorite snack).

"Hey guys," Chongyun said from the living room couch.

"Nice blazer, Y/n," Xiangling said as she carried a bowl of chips to the table, "From your boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, whatever," I replied.

"Oh, so he is your boyfriend?! Called it!" She cheered, lightly punching Chongyun on the shoulder.

"It's from Venti, if that's what you're asking," I said. Bennett chuckled.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door. Xiangling rushed to open it.

"Hey! Come on in, guys!" Hu Tao and Venti stepped inside. Venti's eyes immediately glanced towards me.

I smiled towards him, and he immediately came over to the couch to sit next to me.

"Oh, you guys came pretty quick too!" Xiangling said as she opened the door for Fischl and Razor.

"Poor Razor, she probably made him tie her corset," I said to Bennett. He laughed, and Fischl scoffed.

"She couldn't reach," Razor replied.

"Did you invite Xingqiu?" Venti asked Xiangling.

"Of course I did, he's always late," She responded. I laughed.

"Might as well start now," Xiangling said, "wanna play a game?"

"Ooh, sure! Let's sit in a circle!" Hu Tao cheered.

"What is this, Kindergarten?" Venti laughed. We gathered around, I sat between Xiangling and Fischl. Venti sat right across from me.

"I've got one! Truth or Da-"

"I'm here!" Xingqiu let himself in, carrying a book.

"Were you late because you were reading?!" Xiangling exclaimed.