𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Their laughter in the field reverberated, their relationship blinding to those who dared interrupt them. They had no way of knowing the fate that would suddenly tear them apart, only to bring them back together again.

***

The moment was still sinking in. He kissed me! And everyone was watching.

The others were still snickering as Venti's eyes were locked on my lips. I grabbed both of his hands and placed them on the floor, one on each side of me. They were so soft.

"You don't need to keep staring at me, you know..." I mumbled. He chuckled, shifting to sit between me and Fischl.

"Well, now that the lovebirds have had their moment, anyone wanna watch a movie? I can make more popcorn!" Xiangling exclaimed. We all agreed, turning down the lights and getting blankets. Bennett held the remote, scrolling through the selection of movies, eventually turning one on. (The movie can be whatever you see fit)

"Venti and Y/n get the couch!" Xingqiu said with a smirk.

"Great," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Share a blanket, lovebirds. We don't have enough," Xingqiu's smirk grew with each word. I sat on the couch as Venti grabbed us a blanket. He sat next to me and draped it over us. Xiangling returned with another bowl of popcorn, laying down on the floor with our other friends. I tried to watch the movie, but my mind was locked on the lingering touch of Venti's lips against mine.

Around the middle of the movie, Venti leaned in towards me. His hair tickled my face.

"Let's meet at our spot after this," he whispered. I turned to him, only to see that he was back to where he was sitting, with a smile and blush across his face. He quickly glanced my way, looking back as soon as he noticed my staring.

***

"Bye guys! See you on Monday!" Xiangling called, waving to us as we left her house. I turned back to wave in return.

"Hey, Y/n! Let's walk back together, maybe your mom will let me stay for din-"

"Sorry Bennett, I have plans. Next time?"

"Oh, sure," Bennett said. I felt bad, hearing the disappointment ring in his voice. Venti approached me, silently walking next to me. Upon noticing him. Bennett smiled at me, still visibly hurt. He ran off to walk with Fischl and Razor. Venti remained silent as we walked. The dimming sunlight made him look even prettier.

He took my hand, and we trudged through the forest, orange leaves crunching under our feet. We came upon the boulder, river, and meadow, still blooming with flowers. He hopped over the river, and took his spot laying down in the cold grass of the field. I followed, laying next to him.

"I've been thinking about us a lot," he said, "our past, now, even the future."

I turned towards him, shifting my body to face his. He did the same.

"When we were little, we came here a lot, didn't we? I sometimes remember little things from back then, we were always together. Too bad your parents weren't too fond of mine," He laughed, sadness echoing in the normal bubbly giggle.

"I still haven't figured that part out, either," I replied.

"They'll sort it out some day," He said dreamily, "For now, all I need is you."

I could feel my face getting hotter, and my stomach filling with butterflies.

"That kiss, I hope you didn't mind. I didn't know how to ask."

"It was fine. I may have even enjoyed it." Venti gazed into my eyes, surprised and satisfied. His hand found its way to my hair, his fingers running through it in gentle strokes.

"It didn't mean anything, anyway. It was just a dare."

"We could..." He started, his voice slowly cutting those last words, words I had longed to hear for a while. I couldn't just let the moment slip by.

The feeling of his hands, soft against my cheek, and the warmth of his body, calling me in to a warm embrace. It was all so familiar. But when I listened to the call of that embrace, an arm wrapped around him, my lips pressing against his, the sensation was unbelievable. He kissed back, gently, almost feather-like. My eyes felt as if they were stapled shut, a desperate attempt to keep the moment going forever.

"Does it mean something now?" He pulled away, removing his hand from my cheek with a smile. Shock was setting in.

I really did that.

He stood up, brushing himself of the grass clung to his shirt. I sat, watching him as he turned away.

"I'll see you on Monday, Y/n." His silhouette disappeared into the trees and bushes, leaving me alone with the setting sun and many bursting feelings.

***

(HEYYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSS JUST WANT TO GIVE ANOTHER THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!! All of your comments make me so so SO happy, never stop! I love youuuuu!

btw, I do have a tumblr account that I'll start posting fics on, probably repeats of this and my other one plus some little oneshots! The username is the same as it is here :)

Have a lovely day!!!)