𝒟𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

He had always been an artist, and always would be. However, he was much more skilled in the art of music than that of drawing or painting. In fact, his drawings were more like messy doodles than art. But it brought him enjoyment.

***

The weekend came to an end, like they always do. Ms. Beidou's class was my favorite so far, she was a fun teacher. Luckily, I had her class first on Monday. Unluckily, I sat next to him. And I knew him well enough to know that he would constantly attempt to embarrass me with the weekends events.

And I was right.

I tried my hardest to ignore him, focusing on Ms. Beidou's lesson as he doodled on my notes. Xingqiu looked up from the book hidden under his table to silently giggle. Ms. Beidou paused her lecture to chuckle.

"Venti," she said, "how about focusing on your own notes?" She walked towards the back of the class to our seats, picking up both of our papers and looking at each of them.

"Y/n, you've been paying attention," She smiled at me. I nodded to her in response.

"And Venti..." Ms. Beidou held up his paper, revealing the blank sheet. I laughed.

"I apologize, Miss! I just couldn't keep my eyes off this beauty," Venti poked my arm. Xingqiu snorted.

"Shut up," I mumbled to him.

"Alright then kiddo, but take notes next time," Ms. Beidou placed his paper back onto his desk, tapping it twice with her index finger, and returned to the front of the classroom to continue the lecture.

I groaned, resting my head in my arms. I closed my eyes, dozing off. I had done enough notes for the day, and I was tired. It felt as if destiny had put me in the back of the class, almost unnoticeable to anyone else. Venti quietly laughed at me as I fell asleep on my desk.

***

The ringing of the bell woke me from my nap. My head shot upwards, immediately noticing a playful smirk across Venti's face.

"What did you do..." I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

"Betcha won't fall asleep in class again, my love! See you at lunch!" He giggled, starting to walk away.

"Don't call me that... what is this?!" I looked down at my left arm, completely covered with drawings in black ink.

Did he seriously-?!

I pulled the blazer of my uniform over my arm to cover the doodles, but it failed to cover the drawings on my hand. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I approached Xingqiu.

"Enjoyed your nap?" He sneered, "Ms. Beidou noticed, luckily she let you sleep."

"Yeah," I replied, still feeling tired from the nap.

"What's that on your hand? Did your boooyfriend draw that?"

"Oh, shut up."

***

So!! It's been quite a while!

I've had a lot going on recently, I've been involved with some theater and conventions so I haven't been able to post recently. I think I'm going to try to get back to a normal schedule again!!!

ALSO I JUST REALIZED SOME PARTS ARENT GENDER NEUTRAL DO IM GOING BACK TO FIX ALL THAT!!!

Cosplay reveal at 5k???