Chapter 1: "Priority: New Ginza"

Author note: As you may have guessed I'm not a native English speaker so grammar and vocabulary errors are inevitable and I'm truely sorry for that. I would also like to get most of my scince facts and military terms and ranking correct so if any of you are scientist, military, ex-military that see anything not right please don't hesitate to leave a comment and I will try to fix it. The UNE military is inspired by the current US Navy and the ISO is inspired by the US SOCOM. Enjoy!

--Eden Alpha station, Eden Prime Planetary Defense Headquarter, orbiting Eden Prime—

22th February, 3001 Unification Day.

Commander Ava Bennett is walking through a busy hallway leading to the officer planet-side lounge. She is in command of the 5th Special Interstellar Force (SIF) Platoon, 2nd Interstellar Special Operation (ISO) Division. Her Platoon was responsible for the destruction of Marikar military command hub which resulted in the total collapse of the Empire's military. The operation was a daring assault and descripted as "Suicide Mission" in hope of ending the war quickly and despite overwhelming odds, the 5th SIF under Bennett's command succeeded despite 1/3 of the platoon was KIA.

--Commander Ava Bennett—

Name: Ava Bennett.

DOB: 10th March, 2973 (28 years old).

Rank: Commander.

Origin: London, England Sector, Earth.

Unit: ISO, in command of 5th SIF Platoon.

--Interstellar Special Operation--

A SIF Platoon is consist of 16 operators including 2 junior officers and 4 to 6 SAT-8 combat bots depend on the nature of the mission. There are 24 ISO Divisions in the UNE military, each consist of 30 SIF Platoons, 5 logistic Platoons and 2 fleets of 5 Phantom Class Destroyer for behind enemy line deployment. Since the foundation of ISO right after the First Intergalactic War, ISO had never operated as a division but assign its platoons to fighting fleets in the frontline or deploy small units on special operations wherever they are needed.

--SAT-8 Combat Bot--

The SAT-8 Combat Bot or just simply SAT8 is 1.5 meter (5 feet) long and 60cm (2 feet) tall 4 legs weapon platform assigned with infantry units for more effective combat performance. Each unit on its dorsal is fitted with 1 three-barrel rotary 10mm and a grenade launcher, SAT8 is fully armored with KEL, personal energy shield unit and KEL claws. Sensory are linked and send live information to assign to paired personal helmet, which then read operator brainwave and relay it to SAT8 as command. In the belly of SAT8 is a small replicator that can replicate ammo.