Part 66.

Aston's POV.

Stepping out of the shower, I walked over to my wardrobe, deciding on an outfit. After choosing what too wear and doing my hair, I picked up my wallet and phone before calling a cab too Marv's house. As you can tell, I was off on a night out tonight. The only thing was, everyone was going too be there, including Maddie.  I wasn't nervous, not in the slightest, I needed to get her to talk to me tonight, even if it killed me, I needed to know she was doing okay. As the cab reached Marvin's house, I paid the driver before walking up the drive and lightly knocking on the door. It didn't take long for Marvin too answer the door, greeting me with a hug before inviting me in where everyone was sat in the front room, I was late, and the last person to arrive, as usual. "Here he is, glad you could make it bro" Reesh said, making everyone laugh. My eyes were instantly drawn too Maddie who was sat side ways on the couch, talking too Rochelle. She was glowing, I'm not sure whether thats a good thing or a bad thing. She was glowing, but we weren't on talking terms. So that meant she was doing fine without me? I wanted to talk to her so bad, I guess I'd just have to wait and see what happens tonight.

Normal POV.

The night was running smoothly, we were in the second club and I was still pretty much sober. We had a whole corner of the club hired out just for us, it was so peaceful. I couldn't keep my eyes off Aston tonight, he didn't seem himself, he would normally be having shots with the other boys, being a total idiot, however he was being quiet, sat on his own, not even talking too anyone, just swishing the beer around in his glass. I frowned as I continued too watch him. "You should just talk to him" Rochelle told me. "What?" I asked, turning too face her. "You've been watching him for the past five minutes. Just talk to him Maddie. I know you miss him. And I know he misses you too. You're in the same boat" she told me. I suppose she was right. We did both miss each other, and we did like each other, but it just wouldn't work because of the whole baby thing. Why does something so stupid have to ruin something that could be perfect?

Aston's POV.

I was in my own world tonight, not even an idea what's going on around me. My thoughts elsewhere. However I was tapped on the shoulder, which knocked me out of my daze. "Oh, hey Roch" I said. "You alright babe" she asked. "I guess" I shrugged. "What is it" she asked. I shrugged again, playing with my beer bottle in my hand. "You miss her don't you" she asked. I nodded. "She misses you too Ast, you's need to talk" "She doesn't want me anywhere near her" I sighed. "She doesn't mean that" "That's what she said" "That was out of anger, you know that" "I suppose" I shrugged. "Trust me, just talk to her". And with that, she walked off. Well now what do I do?

Normal POV.

I'd just been too the toilet and now I was at the bar getting myself another drink when I felt a presence behind me, followed by a hand on my waist. I ignored it, thinking it was some creep trying to come on to me. Shuffling my hip a little to try and move to the hand, a face came close to mine and whispered in my ear. "Can we talk?". I stopped in my tracks, I knew that voice. Twisting my head so I had full vision, Aston was stood behind me, looking sorry than ever as he scratched the back of his neck. "Let me just get this drink" I told him. He nodded, giving me a half smile as I paid for my drink and followed him.

Going too build up to something that I think you'll all like :-)