Part 31.

Normal POV.

Loading my stuff into a taxi, I was ready for home. As I got the bus here, I didn't have my car so I had to take a taxi, luckily management were paying for it. I shut the boot, when I heard my name being shouted. Turning around, I saw Aston jogging over to me from the hotel entrance. "Hey" I smiled. "Hello" he embaraced me in a hug. That took my by suprise. I let him hug me obviously. "Sorry i havnt spoken to you much since Chelsea has been here, its yuno.." "I know Ast" "I promise we'll meet up when I'm back from Paris yeah? I have a week off, we're there for four days, as soon as I'm back, I'll get in touch" "Its fine" "No its not, we're friends and I've left you alone these past few days, I didnt mean too" he explained. "Its honestly okay, I understand" "I better go anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. You off home?" he asked,nodding his head towards the taxi. I nodded. "You not?" I asked. He shook his head, "Straight to the airport" "Oh.." Well this isnt awkward at all.. "Aston!" We heard, making him turn around. Chelsea was waving him over from what looked like her car, parked up outside the hotel entrance as she loaded it with bags. "I er.. Better get going, see you soon yeah?" "Yeah.." He gave me another quick hug, before he jogged back over to his girlfriend. I slumped down into the taxi, quite a long journey home.

Aston's POV.

Sighing as I eventually sat down in my seat, we were on the plane and on our way to Paris. I was excited to spend four days just me and my girl. I looked at Chelsea who was smiling away at her phone. "What you smiling at?" I poked her. "Aw, my friend just sent me pictures of her newborn" "Show me" She flicked back to the pictures, giving me her phone as I examined them. "A boy?" I asked. She giggled, "No, a girl" "Whoops" I smirked. "Aw, shes really cute" I told her. "I know. I'd love a little baby one day". Was she dropping hints? "You dropping hints there?"I chuckled. "Oh.. No I didnt-" "I'm joking babe" I laughed. "I'd love children sometime, but a few years yet eh?" "I guess" she sighed. "Whats up?" "Nothing" "Yes there is, tell me" I asked,  itching closer to her. "Its nothing, I'm fine. Just makes me broody" she slid her jaw. "Babe I'm sorry, you understand though yeah?" "Yes Aston, I'm fine, its cool" she looked out of the window, her hands under her chin. I closed my eyes, deciding on a little snooze before we hit Paris.

JB's POV.

I'd just arrived home. I was nackered and I just wanted to sleep but I needed to speak with Maddie. She'd managed to get herself a little flat sorted whilst we were on tour and it was made to be ready yesterday,so she headed straight there instead of coming back to live with me. [You home? x] I text her as I slumped down on my sofa. [Yeah but im in morrisons, haha, why? xx] [Need to talk with you, can you come round?x] [Not really Jay, ring me?x]. I took no chances and hit 'call'. "Hey Jay" she picked up. "Hello, you get home okay yeah?" I asked. "Yeah fine, just doing a bit of a shop now because I have nothing in" she giggled. "I understand, I just wanted to talk to you about earlier, when I said I'd speak to you later?" "Oh yeah.." "Babe, I know what your feeling" I explained. "What do you mean?" she stuttured. "Your feelings for Aston" "Omg, Jay, I don-" "Maddie its fine. Your my sister. I can see it in your eyes, and trust me when I say your not the only one to have fallen at his feet" She didnt say anything for a few seconds. "I dont know what it is" "I know I know, dont get upset" I said as I could feel her becoming upset. "I'm sorry Jay, I just can't sit there and watch him be all happy with her" "I know I know, I know how your feeling. Listen, I'll let you get on with your shop and I'll come over in the morning or something yeah? Bring some of your stuff round thats still at mine?" "Okay,thankyou" "No worries, see you later" I hung up. I felt kind of better about myself, knowing that I've got somthing out of my sister. I don't like her thinking she can't tell me stuff, I want us to b close, especially with us having not much family over here.

Normal POV.

My phone call with Jaybes has shocked me. He knows me more than I think he knows me. Its weird how he could see that just by looking at me. I'm glad he knows though. He might be able to help me out now, on what I should do now, should I try break them up, should I wait etc? I dont know, hopefully he's gonna be there for me anyway. I made my way home from Morrisons with the bags I had the shopping in. Locking my car,  I made my way into my new little flat. It wasn't the best of houses,and hopefully I'd get somethig bigger in the next year or so, but it was fine for the time being, and it suited me down to a T. I sent a little tweet before cooking myself a little meal. [Life can be so confusing.]

So two parts straight after each other, you should all be grateful! ;) Gonna try get another one in today, if not two, if your lucky :) got a few good ideas for the future of the story, but if you's think of anything else, you can always let me know X