Part 8.

Normal POV.

Stepping out of the arrivals door, I was scanning the crowd of people, looking for Jay. I was so excited, a big grin on my face for the past hour. I noticed him, on the phone and looking the other way. I made my way over from behind, wanting to suprise him. I placed my suitcase on the floor, tapping him on the back. "Hm?" he asked, turning round, a shock look soon appearing on his face. "Oh my god" he said, hanging up to whoever was on the oher end of the phone and wrapping his arms around me. He's always been a hugger, he'll literally hug anyone. "Its been so long" he said once he pulled out of the hug. "I know, two years?" I said, questioning myself. "Something like that, you look good Mads" he said, looking me up and down. "Aw thanks" I smiled. "Lets get going sis" he smiled, taking my suitcase with one hand, his other arm wrapping round my shoulders. I felt safe. Not that i didn't with Liam, but family are different, tey gie you a total different feeling. "Here we are" he smiled. An hour later, and we'd just pulled up at a nice looking house, medium sized. "Aw this is nice, done well for yourself havnt you" I replied, he smiled smugly. "I think my band mates are still here actually so you can meet them" I nodded as we collected myluggage from his boot and he lead the way up his drive and towards the big, painted front door.

JB's POV.

"Boys?" I shouted around the house as I placed Maddie's luggage at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah Jay, in the kitchen" I heard Reesh. "Come on babe" I said to Maddie, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the kitchen where I knew my boys were. They were all sat around the table, drinks in their hands, Aston busying himself on his phone. "Boys, this is Maddie" I smiled, bringing her in front of me. I noticed them all take a look at her, smiling as if they were impressed. Aston especially took a liking to her, standing up straight away to introduce himself. "Hello babe, I'm Aston" he grinned, shaking her hand before returning to his seat. "I'm Marvin" he said, introducing himself also, just leaving Oritse. "Hello darling, my names Oritse but you can call me Reesh" he winked, making her laugh. "I'm just gonna show Maddie to her room" I smiled, leading her back out of the kitchen and to the hallway, grabbing her suitcase and making my way upstairs to the spare room, soon to be Maddie's room. "And this is all yours" I smiled, opening the door to her room, letting her go ahead and take in her surroundings. "Aw Jay, I'm so grateful, its lovely" she smiled as she sat on he bed. "Its no problem, your my baby sister, its my job to look after you" I smiled. She smiled back. "Let me know if I'm in your way and I'll be gone before you can say leave" "Your not going anywhere babe. I'll let you settle in, shout me if you need anything" I left her to settle in, going back downstairs towards the kitchen where I could hear the boys talking.

Just a bit of a filler at the moment, I have an idea for this story though :) let me know what you think X