Chapter 2

"i- izana?"

she continued to stare at him,he was so handsome. his white hair swaying in sync with the tree leaves,purple orbs staring at her.

"yo- you're the girl with the coffee cup,right?" he said. the girl couldn't help but tear up at the name,she nodded and ran towards him,pulling him on a tight embrace.

izana laughed and hugged her back,he didn't expect them to meet again. destiny,huh? the male thought.

they sooner pulled away and the girl picked up the jacket that fell off, "wanna hang out?" she said.

"sure!"

they headed towards a near park while catching up,she looked so different now. her hair was still h/c,and her voice just became a little more mature.

realization hits him that he still didn't know her name, "what's your name?"

the h/c haired girl laughed, "its y/n."

'y/n huh....' izana thought. they continued to walk at the sunny park,her hair swayed with the grass and flowers,as she warmly smiled. he blushed slightly,y/n noticed this and used this opportunity to tease him.

"where's kakucho?" she asked. the male chuckled, "I don't know,i think he's hanging out with rin."

the girl raised his eyebrows in confusion, "who's rin?" and took a sip of her coffee.

"ah....rin.... he's nothing important. you'll meet him soon." he said,not wanting the girl to know that he's in a gang. he was scared that she'll be terrified.

they headed towards a bench,they both sat and continued talking. the girl loved talking at him,a part of her wanting to meet kakucho again. but she shrugged it off and kept talking with him.