Chapter 6

eventually,y/n and izana's friendship grew closer. they often hang out everyday. kakucho started to be like a third wheel,but he didn't mind because whatever makes izana happy makes him happy.

the female started to get closer with the gang too,but mostly the haitani brothers. izana told them how she was their childhood friend,in which the two understand.

she'd always text izana how she wants to go shopping with the brothers when he's busy. he didn't mind it since he knows rin and ran won't hurt her,but a little part of him kinda jealous.

rin and ran doesn't mind it,too. they had fun hanging out with y/n, she's very fun to hang out with. though sometimes y/n goes a little bit too far and spends a lot of money. rip izana's credit card.

sometimes y/n flirts with izana,in which the male couldn't resist and blush. he didn't know how such a wink from the girl will make him red as a tomato.

y/n enjoyed flirting izana. on his emotion he looked like he was having fun too.  y/n and kakucho always plans how the girl could make him flustered in a meeting,or  even when he beats up punks.

like how normally their life would go,y/n chats izana if she could hang out with the gang today and of course izana couldn't help but say yes.

"hey izana!" the h/c ran towards izana who was talking with kisaki. she didn't really like kisaki that much,first of all he's ugly as fuck and the other reasons are- a lot.

the white-haired male smiled as the girl wrapped her arms around his waist,and tucked her head in izana's shoulders. after some time she pulled away and saw the male flustered again.

she laughed lightly and looked at kisaki who had an annoyed emotion on his face, she smirked and laughed. "looking more ugly today,kisaki!"

the male scoffed rolled his eyes,meanwhile the girl smirked knowing she annoyed the shit out the male again.

"where's rin and ran?" she asked izana, "they're beating up toman's mvps."

the girl knew about toman,kakucho explained to her that the leader of that gang was izana's adopted brother,or something like that. he also told her that they'll clash sooner,in which the girl was worried since there's a high chance they'll get injured.

speak of the devil,the h/c saw the brothers walking towards them,with blood on their uniforms and faces. the girl's eyes twinkled and ran over them,hugging them both.

"ew you smell bad rin" the girl faked gag,rin laughed, "fuck off."

izana smiled,he adored the girl so much. she had such a cheerful personality,like there's nothing bothering on her life. kisaki meanwhile stayed silent,annoyed since he was talking to izana about his plan.

"can we go shopping after you guys clean up? please!!!" she did the puppy eyes,rin and ran sighed before nodding slowly.

"yey yey yey!!!!!" she jumped up and down happily,while the white-haired male adored her silently.

____________

"lets go,y/n." rin patted her shoulder,she turned around to see the brothers wearing casual outfits,tho they were matching.

"i'll just get izana's card,hold on." she chuckled and entered izana's room. izana wasn't there since he was still talking to kisaki,so she had a low chance of getting caught. she slowly took his credit card on his hanged jacket,and tip toed towards the door.

she sighed in relief and closed the door quietly,she walked towards the brothers who was waiting in their car (oh oh, luxury,chidi ching ching could buy anything cop that😩) for her.

____________

"ooh i want this one! nevermind this looks better! ahh this is so pretty!" her e/c eyes travelled all around the dresses hanged in front of her. the brothers sighed before ran whispered, "you think boss likes y/n?"

rin looked at him, "yeah,have you seen him blush around her?" the two both laughed sooner.

now of course,the girl couldn't forget about buying desserts and drinks at her favourite coffee shop. the haitanis had all her bags around their arms,they didn't mind it at all.

"what do you guys want?" y/n asked and showed them the menu,the two picked cappuccino and the female nodded.

_________

sooner,they decided to end the day by buying desserts for the gang. they arrived at tenjiku's hideout,only to be meet by izana.

"why did you take my card without permission,y/n?" he gave her a glare. the girl lightly chuckled before leaning towards his ear, "sorry, couldn't help it. i can pay you back by pleasure, though." she whispered before walking off,leaving the male flustered.