Chapter 5

"yo izana and kakucho!" y/n greeted them while running towards them,the two laughed as the h/c wrapped her arms between izana's chest.

she have been close with kakucho and izana the past few days,they would always hang out and if izana isn't free she'll hang out with kakucho.

and surprisingly,she still doesn't know they're in a gang. izana didn't want her to know,so the male told this to kakucho and he agreed. after all, they're the top gang in yokohama and was feared.

the two didn't know that y/n actually knows about tenjiku,though she doesn't know that izana was the captain. she doesn't really care since she doesn't have any connections with the gang,or the girl thought.

"why are you guys always wearing that uniform?" the h/c pointed out and kakucho and izana's eyes widened, "i- its a club uniform!"

the female saw izana's body tense,she was curious but couldn't care less since she know that they wouldn't lie to her.

"okay. c'mon let's go buy coffee!! i heard there was a new shop opening at the mall!" she grabbed izana and kakucho's hands and pulled them with her.

due to her clumsiness,she suddenly bumped on someone making her hand slip out of the both boys's hand. she fell on the door causing her to let out a "hmp!"

"sorry." the voice said and the trio looked up at him,izana and kakucho's eyes widened.

"o- boss?!" rindou said in a confusing tone. 'fuck.' kakucho and izana both cussed on their thoughts and sighed.

"boss? oh,look izana and kakucho! they're probably in your club too since they're wearing the same uniform as yours!" the dumbfounded girl said,she laughed and dusted off the dust on her outfit before standing up.

"club uniform?no? this is tenjiku's uniform." another male showed up,he had black hair and yellow in the middle,which was in braids.

"t-tenjiku?" kakucho and izana both facepalmed and sighed.

"we kinda lied to you. we aren't in a club or whatever, we're in a....gang." kakucho rubbed his neck awkwardly,the h/c haired female tilted her head in confusion.

"r-really? that's cool! what's your position?" y/n cheered,kakucho and izana didn't expect this response but it's prolly better than her being scared.

"im.....the captain...." izana muttered, "really?! that's so cool!!!!" she yelled in excitement,while the two brothers stayed silent.

"how about you kakucho?!" y/n pointed her finger at him.

"m-me? i- im like izana's right hand man." he awkwardly said, "wow,you guys really are best friends" the female pointed out.

"s-so what's your name?" she asked the brothers.

"i-im rindou..." the guy with a (insert rindou's hairstyle here) introduced himself. "im ran." the guy beside him with braids said.

"wait is this the rin you're talking about izana?" y/n said in which izana just nodded at her cheerful energy.