Chapter 7

"y/n, wake up. y/n,wake upp." the white haired male tapped the female's shoulder lightly. after some time,he saw her eyes squinting slightly,but sooner opened.

her sight was meet by izana,her eyes widened and quickly sat up. she tried to recall what happened,but ended up failing.

"what happened?" she asked the male,in which he just laughed. "you fell asleep on my lap,dumbass." a light blush was seen on his face. the girl couldn't help it but blushed too.

"sorry." she muttered on her breath, completely embarrassed on what happened. izana patted her head and reassured her it's okay,while the girl's stomach was full with butterflies.

they've known each other for three weeks now,and she always acted like this. even though she just stares at him for a meantime, she'll get swarm of butterflies on her stomach automatically. she started to talk to kakucho about it,he was also curious but then knew that she liked izana.

"wanna go to the beach?" izana asked her making her slip out of her thoughts,she nodded and decided to get ready.

_____________

here they are,at the beautiful beach near tenjiku's hideout. they were sitting at the sand,watching the sunset.

the sky had a tint of orange and purplish ends,the moon was slightly seen at the side. the male hummed and enjoyed the warmth,while the girl did too.

"your fight with toman is sooner..." y/n muttered,but izana surely heard it. he softened his eyes at her,and swinged his arm around her neck. the girl smiled and put her head on his arms.

"i promise you, i'll come back for you." he reassured her,the female nodded and smiled at him.

".....i like you." she muttered on her breath. silence filled the air, "i like you too."

she looked at izana who was smiling,with a blush around his face. she smiled and gave him a peck on the lips,which was surely to make him flustered.

"does that mean we're dating now?" she asked izana, "it's up to you."

"okay. from now on im yours and you're mine."