Chapter 4

TW: suicide

the moonlight shined in her window,quiet sobs was filling the room.

the girl continued to cry,she hugged her knees tightly as tears stained her soft,pale cheeks.

her head was hurting so badly due to crying,and her pillow was wet because of her tears. she looked at the crumbled picture,tears covering her sight slightly.

it was a picture of her mom,dad and her. she gulped and tears fell from the picture,soaking it.

"i miss you so much.....mom and dad,even it you treat me like shit...." she cried and closed her eyes tightly, imagining what happened years ago.

the eight year old y/n tried to listen her parent's conversation, though she could only catch the words 'surgery'. she sighed and gets back to her room before her strict parents can catch her.

before she knew it,she woke up and saw her mom leaving. she asked where she'll go to her dad but he only said that it's not her business and should go back to her room.

she continued wondering about what her mom will give her when she'll be back,maybe she'll go buy toys for me! the girl thought. days and days passed and they haven't received any news about her mom yet.

she woke up hearing sobs at her parents room,since the wall was thin. she was curious so she ran towards the room to only see her dad,crying.

"dad? what happened?" the dumbfounded girl asked. "shut the fuck up and go to your room! leave you fucking brat!"

her eyes widened and followed her dad's order,she was worried about him even though he treats her like shit. everyone treats her as shit.

the h/c haired girl haven't ate that day,and his dad wouldn't leave his room. this continued for weeks and the only thing that the girl could eat was cereals.

unknowingly,his dad came out of the room only to see y/n crying. he couldn't care less and told her his going somewhere,she just nodded and she watched as he fade on her sight.

his dad came back one day after,and decided to explain everything to y/n.

"your mom........is gone. she didn't make it out alive on her surgery." tears fell on the girl's face,she was expecting something happy to happen! she wanted to see her mom,she wanted to have fun with her!

even though they treated her like shit,like they didn't care,the girl still cared about them. after all, they are y/n's parents.

two days after the explanation,his dad wouldn't get out of his room. the girl was starting to get worried so she decided to open the door. only to see his dad hung up on the ceiling,his face pale and lifeless.

the girl panicked, "dad?! dad?! answer me! dad!"

____________

and the girl still couldn't forgive herself.

she continued to cry,her lips trembling and her breath shaking. a knock was suddenly heard,she wiped her tears and opened the door,only to see izana.

"izana?!" the girl said,she immediately covered her puffy eyes,but it was too late.

"why are you crying?" he said in a worry tone.

"n-nothing." y/n sat back to her bed and izana did the same,he saw the picture of her and her family and immediately knew why she was crying.

"hey. its okay,let it all out. im here for you." he comforted,the h/c looked at him and tears started falling down again,she wrapped her arms on his lower chest and tucked her head on his chest, uncontrollably crying again.

"shhh.." the male did patted her back,sobs filling the room.

her lips were trembling,her pale face stained with tears. though they didn't seem to end,so the girl tried to wipe it but it just kept falling.