Chapter 10

darling,wait for me.
tw: violence

__________________

today was the day.

she felt something bothering her-- like it was telling her something bad will happen tonight.

this made her feel more anxious,like a lot more. she was shaking,for no reason at all.

her body keeps tensing up,she tried to calm it down by sleeping-- but it didn't work.

she cried for almost three hours straight,she called izana multiple times-- but he wouldn't bother to answer at least once.

as she knew,the fight was at night. and it was only 10 am in the morning.

what if toman already targeted him?

more thoughts flooded her mind,she couldn't stop thinking about him; him and only.

the number you have dialed is unattended. please try again later.

she cursed at her breath-- i thought it was gonna be okay?!

she tried calling everyone she knew from tenjiku,but no one even answered her. izana told her he doesn't want her to go at tenjiku's hideout since she might be targeted,as she was known as izana's girl.

'fuck!' she cursed at her breath again,her body shaking.

_________

"

hello?love?" he finally picked up the phone.

after 5 hours of crying,shaking,calling him,he finally answered.

"y-y-you fucking b-bitch!" she said between sobs. a gasp was heard on the other line, "w-what happened?!"

she gulped quietly, "why didn't you answer my calls...? i was so worried for you...."

"im sorry...i was visiting my brother's grave. I'm okay,do you want me to go there before the fight?"

"....please." she begged,she wanted to see him.

"okay, I'll be right there."

he sooner arrived,he knocked on the door and at the speed of light it opened revealing a girl who had puffy eyes. she was wearing the sweater he gave him when they were still a kid.

she hugged her tightly,sobbing on his chest. he rubbed her back,comforting her. he felt guilty for what happened,he worried the girl without no reason.

"I'm sorry." was all he can say,he was sorry for the h/c.

"... it's okay..."

the two cuddled for a moment,but izana couldn't stay for long. "I'm sorry love,but i have to go now. kakucho's waiting for me and the battle's gonna start soon."

she pulled away, "...... please come back."

"i will. i promise you,after the fight im gonna clean up and go here as fast as i can and cuddle with you."

"promise?"

"promise." he kissed her one last time and said his goodbye to her,while she smiled weakly. the place where toman and tenjiku will be fighting in was close on her house,so she'll probably see him get by.