Chapter 3

the sun shined and was reflected on her window,the girl sitting on her room with her knees up her chest,and a phone on her hand.

it has been a day when her and izana met,and today they're planning on surprising kakucho. a sudden contact number popped up her screen,only to see izana calling. she chuckled lightly before answering.

"hey izana!" the girl greets.

"heyy, let's go meet kakucho yeah?"

"sure. what time?"

"maybe 4 on the evening if you're okay with that?"

"sure!" y/n agreed and sooner hung up. it was only 9 am in the morning so she decided to go out since she wants to go on a tour on yokohama.

_____________

after eating and shopping and anything you can imagine,y/n was now in a cafe shop. the girl's mouth watered on the yummy desserts in front of her,she couldn't pick since she wanted a cinnamon bun but also wanted mochi. but of course,she decided to buy it both.

the cold wind kisses her face as the h/c sat on a bench and ate her bun. her phone suddenly rang,she swallowed the bread and answered it. "hey izana."

"where are you?!" the male half-shouted at the phone,she looked at her watch and saw that it was 5 pm.

"OH SHIT SORRY! I LOST TRACK OF TIME!" she apologizes at her clumsiness, the girl quickly ate her food and ran for her life.

"I'll see you i guess." and with that,the white haired male hung up. she quickly swinged her purse on her arms and continued running towards the place they'll meet to.

she finally arrived and saw the male. she put her hands on her knees, catching het breath. the male chuckled and held a hand to her,she gratefully took it and smiled.

"let's go meet him,yeah?" the male said,in which y/n just nodded.

____________

they finally arrived,izana explained that he said to kakucho that he needs something,in which the girl hummed on the plan. she looked up to the sky,it was a tint of warm oranges and lightish pinks. thin clouds arranged in the middle of the beautiful scenario,which was surely be covered in stars sooner.

she tighten the grip on her hand,like it was signalling to never let go. he turned crimson on the action and looked away, but instead of the girl teasing him,she was focused too much on the sky.

"so,where is he?" y/n took off her gaze at the sky and turned it into izana. the male turned around with still a slight blush on his cheeks and his ears pink.

"maybe he's on his way." he stated,not wanting the girl to see the blush on his cheeks.

"hey,are you blushing?" the h/c pointed out, izana's eyes widened and shook his head aggressively. the female smirked and leaned on him until her face and his was centimeters away.

her hot breath touched izana's face,the blush on his face turning scarlet.

izana never blushed around a girl before. yes,some girls does flirt with him but he couldn't care less. it's like y/n was different from them.

he had a girlfriend once before,but it wasn't like this. yes,the girl cared so much for him,but y/n's presence was different. she could always make him smile,even though they've only met yesterday.

the h/c laughed and took off her sight on izana's,they continued walking until the girl could see a figure on her sight.

a male with (kakucho's hairstyle😭) hairstyle showed up,he had a scar on his right eye and was wearing a uniform like izana's.

"yo izana! oh,who are you?" kakucho greeted. his gaze turned into y/n who had a beaming emotion on her face,she sighed and introduced herself. "y/n l/n."

she didn't worry since the male didn't know her name, "nice to meet you y/n,im kakucho hitto." he offered his hand for a handshake.

"I've never met you before. how long have you known izana?"

"10 years." kakucho's eyes widened,he looked at izana who chuckled and replied. "she's the girl who had a coffee cup, remember her?"

his eyes widened again,he looked at the girl,she still had the same smile,her h/c hair swaying in sync. her e/c orbs that were so beautiful,kakucho couldn't even believe it.

"you're kidding right?" kakucho asked, since izana could be pranking him.

"no."

he smiled and hugged the girl tightly,she laughed and hugged her back. izana couldn't lie,he felt a little jealous but shrugged it off.

they pulled away, "how'd you guys met? tell me tell me tell me!" kakucho's eyes twinkled like a child,the two both laughed and started explaining what happened.