Chapter 9

one more day before the fight.

she started getting more anxious,but the male always reassured her it's going to be okay. she also hanged out with the others the past few days,but mostly izana,kakucho and the haitani brothers.

today,they decided to go to an amusement park. izana was going to pick her up at her house at 9 am,and it's currently 8:30 am. she was now retouching her makeup,since she woke up at 6:30.

after rechecking everything,she gets up her chair and headed downstairs,only to be meet by a knock on the door. she took her phone and put it on her purse before opening the door,to see her lovely boyfriend, izana.

he was wearing an oversized t shirt,some jeans and white sneakers. his hair was styled like his daily hairstyle,and his beautiful earrings that matched tenjiku's logo. the girl really adored his earrings,and he even bought one for her too.

she smiled warmly and hugged the male,causing him to let out a soft chuckle. she pulled away before locking the door and hold his hands towards his motorcycle.

he hopped on the motorcycle and she did too,he started the engine and went straight to the road.

they arrived at the amusement park,and saw rin,ran and kakucho waiting for them. they were also wearing casual outfits.

"yo lovebirds." ran laughed with his brother,while kakucho chuckled quietly. izana scoffed and the only thing the girl could do was let out a laugh too.

after their jokes,they went straight to the booth to get tickets. being the crazy one,rin decided that he'll go with ran and kakucho and let y/n & izana have lovey-dovey time together.

they took half of the tickets and ran towards the rollercoaster,leaving the couple alone at the booth.

izana sighed, "where do you wanna go first, love?"

"let's go there!" she pointed at the photo booth. izana smiled and grabbed her hand as he ran towards the booth.

they entered the booth laughing. after calming down,they started posing like a model.

 (just imagine this is izana and y/n)

sooner,they finished and bursted out laughing. izana haven't had this fun before,or maybe he had,but a long time ago. likewise to y/n.

"we look like idiots" the h/c continued laughing.

___________
(time skip at evening)

they rode some of the rides and topped it off with riding the ferris wheel.

the two entered the ride(??) and it started moving,while izana hummed. sooner,they reached the top and y/n was stunned at how her surroundings looked beautiful.

"y/n,look at me." izana patted her shoulder, making her turn around to him. he cupped his hands on her cheeks and gave her the most passionate kiss ever,that the girl melted at the touch.

they pulled away and enjoyed their time together. she held his hands tightly,never wanting to let go.

the two stayed like that for a bit,enjoying each other's warmth. she stared at his flawlessly handsome face,that was lightened by the golden hour. his hair was glowing,his purple eyes that was looking straight at her e/c ones.

meanwhile izana,stared at her flawlessly beautiful face,that was lightened by the golden hour too. her hair was glowing,her e/c eyes that was looking straight at his purple ones. (i just copied it lol)