Void Stiles pt.9

It was dark, but there was no cold. You open your eyes to see you're back in your old room at your parent's house. There was no noise, no footsteps, no voices, nothing. It was just you, as it always had been the past few years of your life.
You sighed and got up from the bed you'd been laying on, making your way down to the kitchen, to find a note from your mom, along with $10 "For dinner", the note read. With $10 dollars all you could get was a small burger at a nearby fast food restaurant. You put on a hoodie and made your way to the restaurant, which upon arrival you noticed was close to your new school, Beacon Hills High. You noticed a group of girls walking out of the restaurant, giving you stares that burned through the back of your head.
"That's the new girl. I heard her parents don't love her, they're never around cuz they're trying to avoid her"... you looked down as they walked by, when another voice made you perk your head up.

"Don't listen to them, they're just mad about their own lives being..not so perfect... I'm Stiles"
Cute, brown eyes and small moles that perfectly on his face like a constellation in the stars.

"Im Y/N" you shook his hand.

"So you're new here right?.. You can hang with me and my friends if you want, don't worry we don't bite...bad choice of words" you heard him whisper that last part. What was that about?
You nodded a little bit, shy but open to the opportunity. You needed friends desperately if you were gonna get through high school. He walked you over to the table they'd been sitting at, and got introduced to everyone, who had been surprisingly kind from the start. Over time they'd invite you out with them, and you had a lot of fun with them but something was off. They always went into hiding somehow to talk in private about something. Not to be nosy but why invite you if they were going to push you aside for their secret meetings?
Apparently, you said that out loud, because the group stopped talking and turned to look at you in disbelief. One of the girls, Malia, walked up to you, a mean look on her face.
"Look Y/N you're fun and all but maybe if you weren't so nosy and always asking questions, your parents wouldn't wanna avoid you all the time. Stay out of it." "MALIA!", the group yelled. You took a step back and before causing a scene, you decided leaving would be the best option. So you took off and headed somewhere you could get lost and no one would find you. You remembered the woods by the school's lacrosse field, so you headed there. You sat near a tree stump once you were deep enough into the woods and cried it out. It was dark, but there was  fireflies everywhere. A few of them came close enough that you were able to see a door by the stump. There's something underground. You got up to open the door, but it was locked. It was late at night and no one was around, so you kicked the lock until the door opened. You finally made your way in and saw a bunch of old dusty stuff that seemed of no interest to you. Suddenly you felt dizzy, and as your vision blacked out, you heard a low voice "Let. Me. Out."
_________________________

You were standing in what seemed like an all black room. There was no light, but you could perfectly see yourself. I'm not awake. You thought to yourself.

"You're right, you're not awake" you hear the low voice again, and look around in fear, but you see nothing.
The voice chuckles, "You can't see me, i'm in your head..."
"What do you want? Who are you?" you asked in fear.

"Well funny you should ask Y/N... i'm the one your little group of friends won't tell you about, and you wanna know why?..." You suddenly felt someone breathing down your neck,but there was nothing, "it's because they know i want you to be mine.. and they wanna keep us away from each other..."
"Wait..w-what? I don't even know who you are?"
"True, but i know who you are, Y/N and if there's one thing i can promise you it's that i will never leave you alone like they do.. You can join me..we can be bad together, cause chaos..doesn't that sound fun?"
"Not..really?" you hesitated.
"Oh come on.. give it a try you'll like it, plus we can play a few....pranks on your friends.. you can be my little fox"
You didn't want to agree but something in his voice made you want to find out who he was. There was a familiarity to it. Having another friend couldn't hurt...right? "What do I have to do?" you asked after giving it some thought.

"Thats simple Y/N..but first i need you to promise me something... I promise to always be there for you..if you promise you'll always be mine, my little fox, causing trouble with me"

"I....I promise" you didn't know what you were getting yourself into, but it was better than being left out by a group of people you called friends.
"Good...when you wake up, theres a wooden box on one of the shelves, find it and open it.. theres a little.. bug in there.. let it out...."

__________________________

You sat up taking a loud gasp of air, catching your breathe and looking around. You were at Void's..and he was staring right at you. " What the hell was that??" you asked confused.

"Don't you get it Y/N? Thats how we met..." He came close to your face, his lips nearly touching yours, "Thats why you're here" his lips brushed off of yours with every word he spoke. You wanted desperately nothing more than for his lips to collide with yours, but was it because you had feelings for him? or were you feeling lonely because of Stiles?
"Void I-"
"I know what you're thinking y/n you don't have to say a word. Don't worry i'll have you back in no time, now get some rest, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow". He turned off the light and made his way out. "Wait!" he stopped in his tracks, turning to look at you.

"I can't sleep alone anymore...I- got used to sleeping next to-"

"Your boyfriend yeah i got it." He sounded a bit angry, but he sighed and took off his shirt, something he never did. He must've noticed your staring because he took your hand and let it touch his chest, right over his heart, making you suddenly realize he really had been throwing hints.
Before you could do anything he got on the bed and laid down, "Lets go to sleep then",he gestured for you to come near him. It felt weird to see him being kind, and not so cold towards you, but it felt good.
Before you fell asleep, you let out one last sentence "I'm still your little fox, and i'll Always..be yours..."