Void Stiles/Stiles

Imagine if there really was no way to save Stiles from being the nogitsune. Stiles was now supernaturally possesed. Imagine Stiles was your kind,gentle,loving boyfriend. He was kind and gentle with everyone especially you. Now imagine how he was when the nogitsune took over,when he was Void Stiles. He was rude,and harsh with everyone. Everyone except you. With you,the nogitsune was gentle,and careful,just like Stiles was. The thing was,its because he loved you too.

The fact that both Stiles and Void Stiles loved you was hard on you. You didn't know how to react. Things got confusing for you. The fact that they both treated you in such a way that made you feel special,you fell for them both. The fact that they looked the same,and around you,acted the same,you fell for both of them. The fact that they were the same body,made things confusing for you.
You felt a small tap on your shoulder,and turned to see Void Stiles,you could only tell because of his eyes,which were a darker brown than Stiles hazel brown eyes.
"Void what are y-" you began to speak,but were cut off by his cold,but soft lips on yours. You were suprised at first,but you slowly gave into the kiss. You pulled away,and looked into eachothers eyes. You could see his eyes were slightly changing,you could see them going from hazel,to dark brown,and sometimes,both colors were on the same eye. You knew this meant Stiles was fighting for control,but it was hard for him,as well as for Void.
He knew he was losing the battle,so he spoke as much as he could.
"I love you okay? Even when Stiles has control im there watching you smile and be happy,and vise versa,when I have control,Stiles can see everything,and feel it too,he felt our kiss,he knows you love me,i know you love him, we both know you love both of us,we made an agreement-we said-"
All of a sudden,he stumbled back a little. He regained balance and looked at you, this was no longer Void,now it was Stiles. He walked over to you,kissed you,and then hugged you like he hadn't seen you in years.
"Whats the plan Void was talking about?"

"The plan?"Stiles asked a bit confused.
"He said you had an agreement"
"Oh the agreement!" Stiles saod finally understanding. "Yea we made an agreement,its unusual but it works for us if its okay with you."
"Okay,what is it? " You asked. "We figured that since the both of us love you,and we both know you love us both,we dont blame you for that,and we figured.....since were both in the same body,you can be with both of us"
"wh-but isnt that cheating?"
"I knew you were gonna think of it that way,but no actually,because were the same person,the same body so literally we do the same things with you...."
"So,what do you think?"you heard the voice of Stiles deepen,and you realized Void was back.

"well i-I could try it out"

This was gonna be a weird relationship,but you loved them both right? right.