Void Stiles Part 6

Upon looking into his eyes, you thought you saw sadness...and part of you wanted to believe that Void liked you, because secretly, you knew you liked him too. However another part of you kept telling you to not fall for him but you couldn't help it...you fell for him but you never told him. You sat up quickly and gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean? What plan? For weeks I've been squatting here alone in this house doing nothing! Who were those men?" You questioned him intently.

His face quickly went pale, which made you realize that his skin color wasn't as pale as you remember when you woke up, his eyes were dark but they looked fake, and the dark circles under his eyes looked like they were painted on with makeup. You recognized the fake look. This wasn't Void.

"What men??"He was quick to interrogate you for why you had so many cuts, why you were tied up, and the look you gave him told him that you knew he was Stiles.

A part of you hated him, but you were so scared and terrified, that you threw yourself on him, sobbing.

"Oh Stiles...th-they....I tried to fight them but they were too fast and...they..they hurt me and tied me up and then they cut me everywhere I-I don't know why" you sobbed as he held you in his arms, you were scared from what the men had done to you, you were devastated that this meant Void doesn't care about you as much as you thought he did, and you were scared that any moment now, the real Void could walk in and see you with Stiles.

"Y/N, you have to come with us...we'll protect you I promise...we won't leave you alone the way Void does" He looked into your eyes, his eyes brimming with tears. "Please?" He held your hands tightly.

It was then that Void burst in, breathing heavily,panting.

He looked around and saw you with Stiles and stood upright, his face went from alerted to angry.
"Oh so you're uh...working with Scott" He walked further into the room and threw your stuff right at you and Stiles. "Leave with him. Don't come back"

You tried to stop him, "Wait Void...I'm sorry he saved me from-" you were cut off by his angry roar.

"GO BEFORE YOU'RE BOTH DEAD" he grabbed your wrists and pushed you out, Stiles with you.

Realizing there was no way to change Voids mind, you sighed and went along with Stiles in silence.

Well, here's to a big lecture from the pack, and a long period of distrust...disappointed looks from the Sheriff. Your stomach turned as you thought to yourself more and more that you didn't want to live with Stiles or with anyone from the pack, you knew they were gonna give you a hard time.

You could only hope that the pack would let you help them, maybe you could get het ahead of Void if you told the pack his plan...if there even was one. You felt guilty for it, but it was all you could do now that Void no longet trusted you.