Dylan

Imagine today was the day that you would perform for a live crowd for the first time. It was a pretty big crowd and you were gonna sing a solo and a duet for everyone,and even though you practiced to perfection,you were still nervous.
It was five minutes before your concert started,and you were having a small panic attack. Lucky for you,Dylan came in just in time.

You sat at the chair in front of the mirror,staring at your reflection,telling yourself that you could do this. But your inner self was bringing you down. At that point,you started to lose control of your breathing,exactly when Dylan had walked in. He took one look at you and was able to tell that you were panicking.

He came close to you and lifted your chin to look into your eyes,"hey babygirl what's wrong? Are you nervous?" he asked kind and worriedly.

You looked at him and nodded slowly,trying to control your breathing.

"Hey baby its ok,you dont have to be nervous you know why? Because I know you're gonna kill it out there,theyre gonna love you,I promise.....just remember two things, don't be nervous and just have fun....and whatever happens out there I'll be in the crowd,cheering you on"he smiled as he noticed that your breathing had slowed.

____

Minutes later, you were walking on stage,and giving the crowd your best, and honestly,you did have fun after all.

A/N~this is based on a feeling I'm currently having....hope you enjoyed it😊😊