New Years

11:58 December 31,2016. You were about to go into 2017 with the love of your life,Stuart. You guys met during thr summer,for the google internship,and together, you earned jobs with google as well. You guys had grown so close ti each other,you lived together,and you wouldn't want to have it any other way. Usually,you and Stuart spent New Years with friends and family,but this year you decided to spend it alone.

You had spent part of the day cuddling and watching movies,then you got out of bed and danced around in the kitchen,while making late breakfast. You sang random songs with him,and danced along to them too.
Your favorite was when you sang the lyrics to Closer,and Dylan instantly grabbed your waist and pulled you to his chest,while he looked into your eyes and sang with you. When you finished with the lyrics,he leaned close and kissed you,you kissing him back.

Hours later,it was 11:58,and you were sharing a glass of Champaign, sitting outside your
house,watching fireworks being popped.

He held your hand,and looked at you,"Y/N, I love you so much....I'm so grateful for having the opportunity to meet you at Google....You've made me the happiest man on Earth,but theres still one thing I need to reach complete happiness..."

He put his glass down,reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. "Y/N,will you make me the truly happiest man on earth,and help me accomplish my dream? Will you marry me?"

You smiled at him, tears in your eyes. You nodded speechless from the moment.

12:00am January 1st 2017

He slipped the ring onto your finger,and pulled you into a kiss. Fireworks exploding both in your mind and in the sky,this was the one of your happiest memories ever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU SPEND IT THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE,AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR!!