Void Stiles Pt.2

Quick Note! If you haven't read Part One, it's the first thing I published so go ahead and check it out!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that fight at the school, you had been staying in Void's hidden house in the far edge of the woods. You had been skipping school for about 2 weeks, and living with busy parents who are constantly out of town, you knew no one was gonna make a big deal out of it, unless you were the school principle, Scott, or anyone in his pack.

Void prohibited you from leaving the house. He said he didn't want anyone to see you and try to talk to you,or worse take you. You knew you had to stay because he was right, everyone in the pack was going to be searching for you.

However, before the 3rd week of skipping school began,you realized calling in sick wasn't gonna work anymore,and the police were bound to get involved. You decided you should get back to school before anyone else including the police could get involved.
After an hour of trying to convince him, Void eventually agreed to let you go, as long as you kept him updated on how you were doing, and if the pack tried anything with you.

Monday was a breeze, the pack of course kept their distance, but tried to talk to you throughout the rest of the week. Friday was different. The entire day, the entire pack seemed to have skipped school,which for some reason gave you an uneasy feeling. After school ended,you made your way to the football field,taking a shortcut to the woods, when you noticed someone sitting on top of the bleachers. As you walked, you felt the eyes of whoever that was follow you, making you walk a bit faster. You texted Void to wait out in the woods for you, because you thought someone was following you. Sure enough, you were right, because when you turned your back, you saw the same person far behind you, only this time, they weren't a total blur. You recognized those long brown locks,with the pale skin of the one and only, Stiles Stilinski.

After five minutes of him hiding behind trees,following you, you decided to stop and walk over to him.
"Stiles what do you want?" you sighed, knowing that talking to him was only trouble.

"What do you mean what do I want? Y/N the last time I saw and spoke to you was three weeks ago! You disappeared with the nogitsune a-and you-you're on his side?!" He was clearly outraged,you couldn't understand why. He was the only one that knew how left out you felt. You weren't smart like him,you couldn't fight as well as them, you weren't supernatural. In fact, all you did was offer rides and emergency money.

"Stiles what difference does it make now? Scott has a job and a bike,and you fixed Roscoe...and with Scott having a job at the vet...and with Lydia being with you guys..you don't need me anymore..." You began to walk away,when he pulled you back by your arm.

"What? No! Of course we need you! Besides you shouldn't be running around with the Nogitsune, he's using you!"He began to ramble on about it, trying to distract you, and it worked. You got so lost in what he was saying,you didn't hear Roscoe pull up behind you,Scott and Lydia inside. When you finally heard the engine,you turned to see the car,then turned back to look at Stiles as he stared back into your eyes. "Sorry Y/N" He said, as he injected a sedative stolen from the hospital. These were extremes they had never taken, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was trying to stay awake. You resisted falling asleep, and tried to fight them off and get away. That was a total flop,since the sedative got to you right as you were running to tackle Stiles,but instead fell into his arms, sleeping as soundly as a baby.

When you regained consciousness, you kept your eyes closed. You knew you were somewhere hidden, the pack with you...or they were in Scott's living room. You expected to hear a lot of mumbles,but instead, you only heard one voice.

"Y/N.."you heard the similar voice you had been hearing for three weeks. The low,raspy voice of Void. Once realizing this, you felt your hands free, meaning you weren't tied somewhere, and you weren't injected with kanima venom either, like you suspected you would be. In fact, the only thing you felt,was someone's hand running through your hair gently, rubbing your head carefully.

This wasn't something you were used to feeling, so you slowly opened your eyes to see Void over you. He had you laying on his lap, caring for you. You got up, and looked at him, confusion written on your face.

"When you passed out I found them trying to get you into the jeep...I had to fight them...the oni fought them...I brought you here..you've been out for um...12 hours."

You looked at the time and it was 4 am..12 hours indeed. Remembering what Stiles had said earlier, you looked down,silently.

"What's wrong?" He put an arm around you,scooting close to you. This was unusual behavior for him.

"S-Stiles said...that...you were only using me...to get what you want.."

He sighed, looking down,"Y/N...that..used to be the case...When you still lived in your own house...and i only spent a few hours a week with you...but these 3 weeks that you've been living here...they changed my mind...I thought you'd leave my side by now but you're still here and.." He became quiet,trying to find his words,you knew this was really coming from him, "I realize that you...you're feeding this hunger I didn't know I had in me.." He turned your face slowly to face him. You looked into his eyes,trying to find your words this time. Soon enough you didn't have to. Void pulled you close, and by suprise, kissed you.
You had to admit, you had been falling for him too. He was the only one who made you feel wanted, as cold as he was, he made you feel warm, he protected you,and well...he was hot, and you just couldn't resist kissing him back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What did you think?🙂

Should I make a part 3?🤔