Void Stiles

Imagine Void Stiles was the new bad thing in Beacon Hills. The pack had no idea how he came to be again,but they knew he was no good for the town. What no one knew,is that you secretly had business with Void Stiles.

It was midnight,and you were making your way into the woods,the moon being your only light source.
You stopped by the same tree you had been meeting him at and waited. You looked around to see if there was any sight of him,but you saw nothing.
"Come out to play, I'm not afraid" you said. You knew this would notify him that you had arrived.

"Glad you could make it" you heard the deep,raspy voice of the nogitsune,also known as:

Void Stiles.

You turned around to see him staring at you,and he slowly walked towards you,a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

"Did you bring it?" he asked.

"Yea"you said,pulling one of the black, fox tails out of your pocket,handing it to him.

He let out a deep chuckle as he took the tail from your hand and put it in his own pocket.
"and that's why you're my little trickster" he said as he smirked at you.

"Okay, you know the plan. We get to school, I get the oni under my control,and we leave. They're gonna put up a fight before I get them under my control,so I want you to fight back."

You nod understanding the plan,but something had been on your mind the entire time."Okay,but-what if I get hurt? I'm not like them,I can't heal or fight like them,I don't even have a weapon."

Void let out a sigh before he started speaking again.

"Y/N,the entire time since I came back here,you have been sneaking your way to get the information I need,the things I need, without getting caught,and I know you've seen them fight other creatures,other people,I know you study how they fight,and I know you've learned their moves. Use what you've learned,and what you know how to do. If you're smart enough to know how to cause chaos with me, I know you're smart enough to know how to fight back."

~Time Skip~

Today was the day it would go down. Everything was going smoothly at first. No one suspected a thing so far,until tonight. Tonight the pack would find out,that you were on the nogitsune's side.

The nogitsune was face to face with Scott and the rest of his pack,even me. He looked me in the eye,and nodded as a sign,that it was time.

The sun had gone down, you stepped foward,and stood by Void Stiles as he smirked,the tail secretly in his hands as the oni appeared,facing both you and the nogitsune.

He pulled you closer,and stepped back, drawing the oni towards you both. Soon,when they were close enough, he pulled out the tail,and broke it in half. The oni were his now.

Together,you and the Oni fought Scott and his pack,until the Oni had slowly started to disappear, the sun was coming back up, and Scott's pack,had begun to gang up on you. You slowly stepped back towards the hallway entrance and suddenly felt a familiar pair of hands pull you into a corner, out of the school and back into the dark woods.

This might've been the first fight by the nogitsune's side,but it wasn't gonna be the last either,and that was something you knew for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~this one is to start the book,and now I'll post the ones from Instagram 💘