Dylan

Imagine you had gone on a road trip to California with your best friend. You had planned to go to Universal Studios for the summer. You were in line for the entrance but then remembered that you left your ticket in the car. You told your best friend to wait in line while you ran back to the car for the ticket. You made your way towards what you thought was the car,but instead you found yourself on a busy California street. Not knowing where to go or what to do,you panicked. You stood there on a random sidewalk, trying to control your breathing,but it was getting hard for you. You were about to call your best friend,but a guy came up to you,looking kind of worried.

"hey um...i noticed you were kimd if panicking...are you okay?" he asked.

You look up to see a cute face with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Shaking your head, you replied to him.

"N-no I- I was at Universal Studios and I forgot my ticket so I came back to the car to get it but then I got lost and now I don't know where I am or what to do and-"

He gently grabbed your arm and looked at you.

"woah,hey its okay...I'll help you,Universal Studios is closer than you think,I'll take you to the parking lot and back to the line if you want."

I thought about it for a second and realized it was my only choice,he knew his way around and I didn't, so ai agreed.

As we started walking, he introduced himself to me.

"Im Dylan, by the way" "I'm Y/N" you replied. You talked some up until you got to the parking lot,got your ticket and went back to him. You continued to walk and talk with Dylan.

"So did you cone here alone?" he asked curiously.

"uh no,I came with my best friend,Y/F/N."

"oh cool," he said before pausing for a minute,and then continuing," hey I came with my best frined Tyler,I'm meeting him at the entrance,you don't suppose you'd want to spend the day with us?"

You smiled at him and said,"sure,I'll just tell Y/F/N"

When you made it back to the entrance you and Dylan separated. You went to Y/F/N and he went to Tyler. When you found her,you told her everything as you entered the park,Dylan doing the same with Tyler.

When you all enetered the park,you made your way towards the ride you and Dylan had planned in meeting at. From that day, you and Dylan got to know eachother better. At the end of summer,you decided to stay in California, you were old enough to move in on your own anyways. You and your best friend moved into an apartment together,and continued to get together with Dylan and Tyler,which lead to do many better things.

A/N~ this one was posted on my instagram for those who already saw it :)