♥ Special Birthday Scenario ♥

(Tomioka Y/n's Birthday Special scenario)
Published: 01/13/22

---

Today is (Insert your birthday). The class 1-A, including Eri, gathered around at the dorms living room.

"Let's just get this over with! What do you want to talk about?" Bakugou annoyingly said.

"Guys, do you know what day it is?" Ashido asked.

"Uh.. Thursday?" Todoroki suggested, looking through the calendar.

"Deadline of our activities? Which I don't remember having one.." Midoriya says.

"No! You densed!"

"Oh! Oh! Is it someone's birthday?" Uraraka says as she jump excitedly.

"Correct! And do you guys know who's birthday is it?"

Everyone ponders on who it is. Kirishima notices that Y/n isn't present in this meeting and that's when he realized it.

"Ah! It's Y/n's birthday!" Kirishima announced.

"Yes!!" Ashido says.

"And we're going to surprise him a birthday party!" Iida declared, much to the Class 1-A's joy.

"Deku-san, I'm excited to surprise Y/nni-chan!" Eri beamed, causing Midoriya and the others smile at the little girl.

"Me too Eri-chan! Let's give our best to surprise him!" Midoriya replies.

"Yeah! We'll make him go, Whoa! And Wah!" Kirishima added.

"I doubt Tomioka will make those kinds of reaction. The guy is a real stoic one." Tokoyami says.

"Then we're going to give him the most killing surprise birthday that will leave him dumbfounded!" Bakugou surprinsingly declared. The whole class were surprised by it but they were happy that Bakugou is willing to participate.

"Guys! He's coming!" Shouji whispered loudly.

Y/n walked in the living room, seeing his classmates doing their daily routines. He walked towards the kitchen to get some water.

"It looks like Y/n-chan isn't expecting us to greet him happy birthday." Asui whispered.

"That's perfect! It'll be amazing once we surprised him!" Kirishima muttered.

"Shhh! He'll hear you!" Ashido says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Some of the Class 1-A were startled when they heard Y/n's voice.

"Uhhh... We were just talking about umm..." Kirishima sweat drop as he tried to find some words to answer Y/n. The class 1-a were nervous as well.

"Oh well. I'm going to buy a cleaner for my blade and visit my parents." Y/n says before he walked back to his room and the class 1-a sighed.

"Alright guys, once Tomioka step out of that door, let's get to work." Iida announced.

"What if he gets back early?" Koda asked.

"Then we'll ask someone to distract him. I got this." Kaminari thumbs up.

---

As Y/n and Kanzaburo walked to the old home before they move to Musutafu. They reached at the place where they're going. Y/n's parents tombstone.

"Otou-san.. Okaasan." Y/n uttered as he placed down (favourite flower) at the tombstone while Kanzaburo rest untop of it.

"I'm sorry I haven't been visiting. Lots of things has been happening lately.. Don't worry. I've been taking care of myself and Kanzaburo." I paused for a moment as I remember what date today.