What If: Y/n's parents were alive

Author: In this AU, Y/n's father took the trio (Aizawa, Mic, and Shirakumo) for their work study, so Shirakumo didn't die cause F/n protected them.
---

It was a normal day at the Butterfly Mansion. Y/n has just finished taking entrance exam at UA with Midoriya. For now, he's waiting for the result of the exam.

M/n was cooking for their dinner while F/n, on his day off, he was watching news at the tv. Y/n's father has made a huge leap on hero ranking, he's a number 7 hero and had his own agency.

"So, our son is attending UA?" F/n asked.

M/n hummed in respond without glancing at him. "The result should be arriving anytime soon. Anyways, dinner is ready."

After placing the last plate, M/n glances at her son's room.

"Y/n! Dinner's ready! Both you and your father's favourite!"

The mini Tomioka immediately rushes out of his room, towards the table. Both of the adults chuckled at their child.

F/n ruffled his son's hair before he sat down. The three of them start to have their dinner.

A few minutes later, Kanzaburo flew towards them, with a letter.

"Little giyuu... It's from UA..."

F/n took the letter from Kanzaburo and caressed him.

"Are you ready to see the result?" F/n asked Y/n who appears to be nervous.

"Yeah. I'm ready." Y/n nodded before taking the letter and opened it.

A small device fell and a hologram of All Might appeared. Stating about Y/n's performance and his high score.

"Congratulation Young Tomioka and welcome to you hero academia!"

Y/n turn to his parents who was smiling and proud at him. M/n was the first to approach him and pulls him into an embrace.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n. You're gonna be a fine hero that you wanted to be." M/n murmured softly.

"I'm very proud of you, son." F/n ruffled Y/n's hair again and proudly smile at him.

"Mom. Dad. I'll do my best to become strong, so that I could protect you."

The next day, Y/n was preparing to depart from their mansion. Taking the bento his mother made for him.

"I'll be heading out! Mom! Dad!"

"Alright! Goodluck on your first day!" M/n replied. While F/n was fixing on his hero costume.

But before Y/n could leave, he look back at his parents.

"Oh I forgot. Mom, are you feeling okay now?" Y/n asked. M/n raised an brow at Y/n before he continue. "Last night, I heard you were screaming Dad's name. I was assuming that you probably had a nightmare about Dad. But if everything's alright now, that reliefs me. See you later."

With that, Y/n finally left the mansion, leaving M/n who had redden face while F/n was frozen in place.

"I didn't know he's still awake last night. But don't worry, he thought you just had a nightmare. Our boy has an innocent mind."

"You're not having Salmon Daikon for a year and he better stay innocent."

"Eh-"

---

After the first day of UA, Aizawa spotted Y/n and his classmates heading towards the gates. To him, Y/n seems very familiar and his swordsmanship.

His eyes caught a familiar figure that has a kitsune mask, standing at the gates and being swarmed by students.