Scenario: Jirou Kyouka [ft. Band Team]

---

---
(Chapter 47 extra scenario)

"Now it's my turn. To be the one to make you smile!" Class 1-A's lead singer, Jirou.

The rest of the band team continue playing until the end of the song.

"Alright! We almost got it perfectly!" Kaminari cheered.

"Agreed." Tokoyami added.

I look towards Katsuki. "So how was it Katsuki?"

"Not yet! It's still not enough to kill those General Studies!" Bakugou replied as Y/n, Kaminari and Tokoyami stare at him, deadpan.

"We should take a break for now. Do you guys want some tea?" Yaoyorozu asked before she head to the kitchen.

Sato approaches the band group with a plate of cake. "Good work you guys. Here."

"Thanks Sato!" Kaminari takes the cake from Sato before he went to us and he gave us each slice of cake.

"Tomioka, here's your-" Jirou paused and watched Y/n playing an intro of a song using acoustic guitar. He stopped when he noticed Jirou. "Hey I know that intro!"

Jirou set the plate down and went closer to Y/n. "That song is Two is better than one, right?"

Y/n nodded, keeping his head down. 

"Was it your favourite song?" Jirou asked.

"No. It's just... My mother tells me that father used to sing that song to her on their first date." Y/n uttered. Recalling how his mother hummed that song and he asked about it.

"Really? That's so sweet of your dad." Jirou says. Her face suddenly saddened when she realized her classmate's parents are gone. "I'm really sorry about your parents."

"Don't worry about it."

Jirou hesitate for a moment but she place a hand on Y/n's shoulder, giving him a smile. "Tomioka, you know we're always here for you. "

Y/n just nod in respond to her. He glance towards the window and watch his classmates practicing a dance moves, then at the special effects group.

"You're amazing and strong, Tomioka. Even after everything that happened to you."

Y/n glances at Jirou as she continue, "I think I should let you know... when I wrote the song we're performing for the school festival, you are the big part of inspiration for it."

Y/n's eyes widened at what Jirou said, he may not show it but he was happy about it. "I see. I'm glad that I could your inspiration."

She chuckled, "Everyone does."

Jirou sighed before she suddenly had an idea. She set a mic stand in front of Y/n and one for her. 

The young Tomioka raised an eyebrow in confusion at Jirou. "What is this about Jirou?"

"I'm curious. You voice is calm and amazing. Can you sing?" Jirou asked which caught him off guard and a slight blush on his face.

"Uh.. Well, I-.. Um.." Y/n stammered.

"Just this once. Please?" Jirou pleaded. 

Y/n was hesitated for a moment but soon give in. He let out a sigh and turn to Jirou. "Alright. Just this once." Jirou brightened up when Y/n agreed to it and sat down.