Demon Slayers and Class A and teachers

Author: Just for fun!
---

There was only silence between two groups as they stare each other. Waiting for someone who will speak first.

"You there! Explosion boy! Fight me!" Inosuke yelled, pointing his finger at Bakugou.

"Huh?! What did you just call me?! Do you wanna die?!" Bakugou yelled back.

Sanemi sniggered, "Heh, I'm liking this attitude kid."

"What are you looking at, you old man!"

Genya froze as he slowly look at his older brother. Sanemi's veins were visible and turn Bakugou. "The f*ck did you say to me, brat?"

"Aniki please don't." Genya said.

"Kacchan! Stop it!" Midoriya said, panicked and holds his childhood friend back.

"Inosuke, stop picking up a fight with someone." Tanjiro did the same.

Giyuu and Todoroki intensifies staring contest.

'So this is the older version of Y/n.' Todoroki thought.

"I'm very sorry for that. Let me introduce myself, I'm Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro introduced.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too! I'm Midoriya Izuku, Y/n's best friend!" Midoriya introduced himself as well.

The demon slayer smiled at the brocoli haired boy. "Really? Giyuu-san! You have to meet Y/n-kun's bes-"

"I see. Thank you for being my grandchild's best friend." Giyuu said, looking at the ice and fire Quitk user.

"Yeah." Todoroki nodded.

'Wait a minute. This kid sounds like..'

Tanjiro look back at Midoriya who was completely stunned about Todoroki claiming to be Y/n's best friend.

"But.. I'm his first."

"Same hair color as me! You must be a Breath of thunder user!" Kaminari said.

"My hair used to be color black, it just changed when I got struck by lightning." Zenitsu respond to electric quirk user.

"Wait what?! You got struck by lightning and your hair changed color from it?! Then does that mean my Quirk changes my hair color too?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Kaminari!!! Help!!" The two blondes watch as Mineta is getting chased by Serpent Pillar. "This guy wants to murder me!"

"How dare you set those filthy eyes of yours to Kanroji's! Get back here you ungrateful grape!" Obanai yelled, steam coming out of him.

"You girls are so pretty!" Mitsuri commend the Class A girls while hugging them each. "And youuu!"

The love pillar went to Uraraka and hugs her lastly. "You're so cute I can't help myself! You have a cute hero costume too!"

"T-Thank you maam." Uraraka stammered, having a red-face from embarassment.

"Momo-chan, are you not uncomfortable with that outfit of yours?" Shinobu asked, having a carefree smile but her tone was full of concern. "Yours as well, Toru-chan."

"Yes maam. I'm fine with it. It's easy for me to use my Creation Quirk." Yaoyorozu answered.

"Same for me. It'll be easy for me to sneak around villains." Hagakure added.

"I see."

"But, we're safely secured because Y/n-kun has been really proctecting us from perverts, like Mineta." Yaoyorozu points at Mineta who was still getting chased by Obanai.