Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!reader] 🍋

Warning: This chapter contain sexual content!!! If you are uncomfortable with smuts, don't read! Thank you and enjoy!

Author: Part 2 of the last Hawks x Rea-

Aizawa: *burst in the room*

Author: Oh sh-

Requested by: bOoO_bRaTs
---

"Whoa, whoa, what do you think you're doing Keigo." Y/n covered Keigo's mouth, who was hovered on top of him, with his hand before he could lean to him.

"Like I said kid, I'm making up to you and for taking revenge on Dabi for me."

Y/n remove his hand from Keigo and remained silent.

"I don't need some kind of reward. Get off of me." Y/n tried to push him but Keigo didn't budge.

"Just relax kid. I'll take care of you tonight." Keigo murmured, bringing his lips to Y/n's. His hands slipped inside Y/n's sweater, stroking his chest and kissing the base of his neck.

Y/n groaned involuntarily as Keigo's palms traced the curves of his muscles. Keigo's lips brushed up Y/n's throat as his hands moved lower onto his stomach.

Keigo took Y/n's shirt off and sent them flying when he tore it apart.

"What the hell. That's my favourite shirt." Y/n said.

"My bad. I simply could not wait any longer." Keigo chuckled as he removed his own shirt and threw it away. He pressed himself against Y/n forcefully as his hands explored his naked skin.

Keigo slid one hand down, between Y/n's legs and stroke his member with his palm, causing Y/n lets out a small whimper.

"Holy shit baby. That sound is cute." Keigo grinned. "Come on, let me hear you again."

"Quiet you annoying chicken." The ravenette huffs out a breath before Keigo unbuttoned his trousers and stroked him.  

"Ahhh!" Y/n was paralyzed by the intensity of the sensation.

"You like that?"

"Mmm.. yes." Y/n hesistated.

"Shall I do it again?" 

Y/n just nodded and Keigo stroked him again. His eyes closed and groaned.

Before Y/n knew what was happening, Keigo slid down his trousers and he felt not his hand, but his lips. He took his member into his mouth, stroking with his lips and tongue while hearing Y/n's heavenly moans.

"You feelin good baby boy?"

"Ahhh.. K-Keigo..." Y/n panted raggedly as Keigo put it all in his mouth and bobbing his head. "Ahh.. Fuck..." His eyes were shut and his lips were slightly parted.

The sensation was more intense than Y/n imagined.

Keigo watch his facial expression as he was immersed in pleasure and as he tried to deliver that pleasure to him.

'How lucky am I to see you with those expression.'

"K-Keigo.. I'm gonna..."

"Go on baby boy. Cum for me." He whispered to Y/n's ears as his hand work faster.

"O-ohh." Y/n moaned as he orgasmed, his liquid drips down on Keigo's hand. His breathing was heavy, still recovering from his orgasm.

"Did that feel good kid?" Keigo asked.

"..Dad's gonna kill you.." Y/n panted.

"Aww, are you worried about me?" He lift Y/n's chin to face him. "We're just getting started." He stroked his inner thigh and Y/n's heart did double-take.

As Keigo touched his partner, pressing one finger against his sphincter muscle and felt it tighten in response. he began to melt. Keigo enjoyed stretching things out and making them last. His slippery index finger slid into him before the muscle tightened again.

"Fuck. Keigooo" Y/n whispered. Keigo opened his eyes and saw the intensity of that need.

"I'm here baby boy." Keigo replied as he slid down his pants and boxer, and his member springs out. He then lubricate it so it should be a little less painful.

Keigo pushed into Y/n slowly, groaning a bass note at the stupefying pleasure of his heat. This time, he felt slightly tight inside.

"Aah.. Ahh.." Y/n continues to let out moans pour from his lips.

"Damn kid. You're so tight." Keigo pulled back and pushed forward again, gently. He sank deeper into him with another groan. This gradual approach seemed productive and intensely exciting for the two.

"Ahh! Yes..! Mhmm! Mmore Keigo! Harderr!"

The urgency increased as tension built between them, Keigo speed up the motion, thrusting into Y/n deeply as he could.

Keigo felt small tremor inside Y/n and on each of his thrust felt a powerful clenching.

"K-Keigo! I'm gonna c-cum again!"

"Me too! Cum with me Baby bird!" Keigo lifted up Y/n's legs and gave himself more access before continuing an animalistic pace.

His cries grew higher in pitch as his orgasm
built up, before him and Keigo came at the same time.

Keigo pull himself out before he fell on top of Y/n, both panting.

"Are you okay kid?" He asked, only to received a groan respond from Y/n who is slowly drifting to sleep.

Keigo chuckled before laying a blanket over him and kissing him on the forehead. "I love you kid." he murmured before he fall asleep beside Y/n.

Meanwhile, outside of Y/n's room, Crystallize Douma could only stood there shockingly after what it just heard while Kanzaburo was heavily sleeping.

---

The next day.

Y/n was having a lunch with his guardians: Aizawa, Mic and Shirakumo, and Eri.

He haven't spoke for a while and kept avoiding Aizawa's gaze.

"Y/n." Shirakumo spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" Shirakumo points out then everything went silent. Y/n froze up.

...

"Hickey? What's a hickey?" Eri asked before Mic picked up and left.

Y/n glances at his father figure who was staring at me.

"Who did you do it with?"

"..."

"Y/n."

"I think I'm gonna go now."

"Y/N!"

"Talk to you later Dad."

"Y/n, get back here and who in the hell did you do it with!"

---

Author: did everyone read that because I will NOT be doing it again