Scenario: Clingy Crow

---
(Just your precious Kanzaburo being clingy)

"Sensei. I'm sorry for being late." Y/n said before entering the room.

Aizawa and the students just gazed at him in confusion as Y/n head to his seat. Once he sat down, he notices the stares and sighed.

"Please don't mind Kanzaburo. He really won't leave me alone." Y/n mentioned his grandpa crow who were sitting ontop of his hair.

"Alright." Aizawa shrugged it off before he begins the class.

At the cafeteria, some of the students were focus on Y/n and Kanzaburo, admiring about their family relationship to each other.

"So, why is Kanzaburo clingy today?" Todoroki asked.

"I honestly don't know." Y/n replied before taking a bite of his food. He grabbed a bread and took a small piece and fed it to Kanzaburo.

"He really misses you Tomioka." Both Y/n and Todoroki glances at Koda.

"Oh?" Y/n looks at Kanzaburo who keeps snuggling his head on him. "I miss you too Kanzaburo."

The crow jumped on Y/n's arm and made his way towards his shoulder, getting himself comfortable.

"I guess I'm stuck him for god knows how long." Y/n uttered.

Afterwards, Y/n wanted to have some fun. He holds Kanzaburo and place him down on the floor, Kanzaburo confusingly looks up at Y/n. 

Then without warning, Y/n dashes through the hallway using a little bit of Breath of Thunder speed and hide. 

He took a quick look on the hallway and found that Kanzaburo is nowhere.

"Eh?"

Y/n tries to look for his crow until he felt a movement on his waist. He glances down and saw Kanzaburo clucthing his claw on Y/n's uniform.

"What did you..? When did you..? How did you..?" Kanzaburo went on his shoulder and pecks him. "Ow! How did you hold onto me without me realizing?"

Kanzaburo didn't answer him as he gets comfortable on Y/n's shoulder.

"... Could it be the power of being clingy?" Y/n gently rubbed his hand on Kanzaburo back.

---

The next day, Clasa A watch as the crow flew around the dorm.

"Kanzaburo-san? Is there something you need?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Kanzaburo glances at her and landed on her arm.

"Y/n.. Where's my little Y/n..?"

"He's not in his room?" Midoriya asked. Kanzaburo respond to him with a shook of his head.

"Should we try to call him on phone?" Shouji asked.

Kaminati took a quick peek at Y/n's room. "He left his phone."

"Maybe he went to visit Eri-chan at the teachers dorm? Kero." Asui said.

"Or he went to Aizawa-sensei to talk about something."

"..Y/n... My little Y/n.. Where is.. He?"

Seeing the crow getting worried for his grandchild, Class A decided to look around UA for Y/n.

"We must search Y/n for our dear friend Kanzaburo!" Iida announced before they split up.

They search through training grounds, asking other students, even their teachers.

"Young Tomioka? I haven't seen him this morning." All Might said to the Deku squad.

After they look around the UA and asked everyone where their swordsman classmate, they return to their dorm, failed to find Y/n.

"Where did Tomioka go?" Ojiro asked.

"That guy! Where is he hiding!" Mineta shouted.

"He didn't ran away again did he?" Sero wondered. 

"It's all right, Kanzaburo-san. I'm sure he's just around here somewhere." Uraraka said, petting the crow who was being carried by Ashido.

Bakugou, Todoroki and Iida enters the dorm last.

"Didn't find him too?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm so gonna kill that idiot." Bakugou angrily muttered as he slumps on the couch.

"We ask Hound Dog and he said he didn't sense Tomioka leaving UA." Iida said.

Everyone tries to think where Y/n could have gone to, until the sound of a door opening caught their attention. They all turn their heads towards the bathroom and Y/n walks out holding a newspaper.

"Oh hey guys, check it out." Y/n lift the newspaper. "I finished the crossword all by myself."

...

...

...

"Did something happen while I was in the bathroom?" Y/n asked.

"Tomioka. You're gonna have a punishment.. for making Kanzaburo-san and us worried!" Iida yelled, confusing and slightly terrifying Y/n.

"What? What did I do? I was just in the bathroom-"

"You're not gonna have a Salmon Daikon for 2 months." Yaoyorozu sternly announce as the rest of Class A agreed.

Y/n became pale after hearing that.

Bakugou took Kanzaburo from Ashido and  approaches Y/n. He handed the crow to Y/n.

"You better not leave on Kanzaburo's sight or you ain't gonna get your precious Salmon daikon forever!" Bakugou yelled.

Y/n nodded while hugging Kanzaburo closer. "Right."

---