Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]

Request by: pppppaulaaaaa

Author: Almost forgot to publish this request before I went hiatus
Y/n is 3rd year in this oneshot. (I was literally dying while writing this. Enjoy)
---

"I knew from that start that you're pretending to be one of us to get information."

Keigo struggled to move after getting blast by Dabi's blue flames. His wings were mostly burned from the flames, and suffers severely.

"Damn it.. I screw up..."

"Don't ever show your face and die, Hawks." Dabi grabbed Keigo and throw him off towards road, exposing him to the public.

Meanwhile at the UA academy, some Class A were watching the news on the tv while Y/n was cleaning his nichirin blade.

"Breaking news! The number 2 hero Hawks was found heavily injured after encountering a member of the League of Villains!"

Y/n halted on cleaning his blade before he slowly turn his head at the screen, he saw an image of injured Keigo.

"Hawks?!"

"Oh no.."

Tokoyami watch as Y/n stood up from his seat and left to his room. Dark Shadow emerges and stare at the door.

"You felt it right Fumikage? Y/n is scary when he's.."

"Yeah. He's extremely upset whenever he sees those he cares gets hurt, especially if it's Hawks."

The next day, Y/n went to the hospital where Keigo is, to visit him.

The nurse leads him towards his room. When they arrived, there are people of Hero Commission and the president.

Y/n quickly focus his attention to Keigo, wrapped in bandages and unconscious, approaching at the side of Keigo's bed.

"Tomioka, it's a pleasant surprise for you to visit Hawks." The president said.

"Hawks is alright. The doctors were able to treat his burned injuries in time, though he won't be waking up anytime soon. He'll be in coma for a while."

"It was Dabi, isn't it?" Y/n asked. His cold (e/c) eyes glances at the president.

"Yes."

"The League of Villains member, Dabi found out that Hawks is working as a double agent-" The hero commission member paused his sentence when Y/n head to the door.

"Tomioka, where are you going?"

"Going to give a taste of their own medicine." Y/n stopped in front of the door and glances at them. "I'll do it with no casualties to the villain who did this to Keigo. More or less."

With that, Y/n left the room, leaving the members in complete speechless.

Somewhere at the forest, Dabi waits for the person who demanded him to show up in the exact place he's in right now.

"What do we have here. Tomioka Y/n wanted to see me." Dabi said with a grin as Y/n walks out from the shadow.

"I appreciated that you really did come." Y/n said.

"Alright, what do you want from me kid? Oh wait a minute, is it about Hawks?" Dabi asked.

Y/n remained his calm and stoic expression, hiding his irritation. "I'll give you a point for that correct guess."

"Why bother on avenging that chicken? I know you're not his sidekick or something." Dabi said, instinctly activating his Cremation Quirk.

The ravenette teen purposely didn't brought his nichirin blade. His appearance behind to change, a sign of activating his Demon Quirk.