Oneshot: [Todoroki Shoto x Tomioka!Reader]

Requested by: Yuki_Otosu
---

The bell ranged, signalling that it's time for lunch. The rest of Class 3-A left the room.

Todoroki watch as Y/n stand up from his desk with his bento. He took a deep breathe before he decided to ask Y/n to eat lunch with him.

However, Kirishima and Sero beat him to it.

"Hey Bro! Wanna eat lunch with us?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah sure." Y/n replied and follow the Bakusquad out of the room.

Todoroki sat back down and sighed. "Not again... The got him first before me."

"Todoroki?" The candy cane haired looks up to see Midoriya. "What's wrong?"

"Todoroki-san were you planning to ask Y/n-kun to eat lunch with you?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Todoroki nod his head with a red hue on his face. He told them that he has a crush on their demon classmate for a very long time.

Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Yaoyorozu decided to help the red and white haired boy to get together with Y/n by giving him advices.

The next day, Todoroki had chased Y/n over the hallways.

"Y/n!"

Y/n turn around to Todoroki who has his voice sound weak and unstable. He also notice that he's nervous.

"Yes Shoto?"

Todoroki opened his mouth and took in the air to speak with much confidence. But Shinsou suddenly came into picture.

"Oh, Tomioka! I've been looking for you!" Shinsou calls out and gain Y/n's attention.

Luckily, Midoriya quickly act and went to Shinsou.

"Shinsou! There's something I wanted to talk about your Quirk more!" Midoriya said, turning around and walk away with Shinsou.

Y/n watch in confusion as they left and turn his attention back to Todoroki. "Is there something you need Shoto?"

Todoroki was distracted by Y/n's eyes and he swallowed both his words and his courage.

"Can we eat lunch together? At the rooftop?"

"Sure. See you up there." Y/n respond, smiling softly before he left.

Iida and Midoriya immediately rushes to Todoroki using recipro burst and one for all full cowling.

"Todoroki! What did he say?"

"Did he agree that you two will have lunch at the rooftop?!"

Yaoyorozu and Uraraka arrived as well, couldn't keep up with the boys.

"Yeah. He agreed." Todoroki answered, much to their excitement.

"Alright alright! You better tell him how you feel! We will make sure no one will interrupt!" Uraraka declared, while Iida and Midoriya nodded.

"You can do this Todoroki-san." Yaoyorozu said as the boy smiled and thanked her.

---

Todoroki arrived at the rooftop only find no one. "He's not here yet." He muttered to himself and decided to wait for Y/n.

A few minutes later, Todoroki startled when Y/n burst through the door with a crystallize Douma clinging on his leg.

"Dammit Douma! Get off of me!" Y/n manage to free his leg and stomped on its head, causing the ice to shatter into pieces. "So annoying."

Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka sweat drop as they were staring from afar.

Y/n turn to see Todoroki was already there. "Oh. You're already here." He says as he walks towards him.

Todoroki scratch the back of his neck and replied. "Yeah."

Y/n gaze through the view from the rooftop. "This place seems like a good place to have lunch here. So, what you bring?"

Todoroki opened his lunch box to reveal Salmon Daikon, this causes Y/n's eyes widen. "I thought we could share."

"Well what do you know, I was thinking the same cause..." Y/n opened his box of Cold Soba. Todoroki was speechless that thought the same thing while Y/n just chuckled. "Alright let's eat."

Suddenly, a female student from other course came into image. Midoriya and the others were shocked to see the student and was about to move but the girl spotted Y/n.

"T-Tomioka-kun!" The two boys turn their attention to the voice who called Y/n's name.

'Crap!' Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

The girl went to Y/n as she's fiddling her fingers. "Um.. There's something I wanted to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Quick! We have to stop her-!" Iida said.

"I like you, Tomioka-kun! Please, be my boyfriend!" The girl blurts out. Todoroki was visibly by this and glance at Y/n. Waiting for his respond to this.

Y/n sighed as he place his hand at the back of his neck. "I'm very sorry for breaking your heart. But I already have feelings for someone. I'm sorry." He watch as the girl lowered her head. "You'll find someone better and someone who takes care of you." Y/n added before patting her head and pulls her into a hug.

"R-Right.." After that, she left the rooftop leaving the two boys alone. (And the Dekusquad hiding somewhere)

"You have feelings for someone?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah." Y/n said before taking a slurp of Cold Soba. 

"May I know who?" Todoroki picks up a Salmon Daikon. He flinches when Y/n suddenly grab his hand that was holding a Salmon with chopstick.

"He was about to feed me with my favourite dish." Y/n took the Salmon from Todoroki's chopstick. Y/n went back to eating Cold Soba while Todoroki frozen in place, red-faced. 

Meanwhile, four of them were also speechless but at the same happy for their classmates.

---

Author: Oh god! XD I'm bad at this