Oneshot: Taken away

Requested by: @12hueyphan
---

A fierce battle between Akaza and Y/n continues through the wide open area All for One created before. The pro heroes couldn't move a single muscle at back up the swordsman while All Might could only feel helpless, watching his student fighting an enemy that could kill him.

The Uppermoon couldn't help but smile as he feel Y/n's extraordinary fighting spirit, wanting the young swordsman to become a demon like him.

However, he notice something from the teen, behind the anger display on his face was sadness.

Akaza blocked Y/n's nichirin blade with his arm, surprising the latter that his blade wouldn't cut through. "No. You have to become a demon Y/n! I am not letting another amazing swordsman like you die! Don't be a stubborn like Kyojurou and Giyuu!"

Y/n gritted his teeth before he swung rapidly at Akaza, the Uppermoon ducking and dodging to avoid a single scratch.

Big mistake for Y/n however, as Akaza's final crouch provided for him an attack to Y/n's lower body.

"Destructive Death: Disorder!"
(Hakai Satsu: Ranshiki)

Using his lucky strike, Akaza began punching Y/n quick enough to draw blood. Y/n flinched constantly mid-air, the force of Akaza's punches throwing him a couple of metres into the air.

"Young Tomioka!" All Might shouted.

Still, Y/n wasn't one to just sit there and take it, so, with the Uppermoon occupied by his Blood demon art, Y/n sheathed his blade to apply the poison and thrust his blade straight into Akaza's neck.

"Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter."
(Mushi no kokyū, Hōga no mai: Manabik)

Akaza stood up, only to be charged by Y/n. Akaza was being sliced left, right and center, cuts appearing all over his body. Plus, they weren't healing.

"This is it. I can beat this Uppermoon!" Y/n uttered, as he prepared his final breathing technique.

"Hahahaha!" Akaza laughed as the poisoned slowly disappeared and having everything regenerate. "What was that supposed to do to me, kill me?"

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux!"
(Mizu no kokyū, Jū no kata: Seisei Ruten)

Y/n sprinted after Akaza, bringing his blade into the Uppermoon's neck once again. But, to Y/n's surprise, Akaza caught the blade at ease.

Akaza grinned, breaking Y/n's blade in half like it was nothing.

Y/n stare in disbelief before the Uppermoon starts to beat him up. The teen cries out in pain as he receive every single hit ftom Akaza until the teen's body went numb.

"That's enough for today, Y/n." Akaza said, swiftly grabbing Y/n's neck. "I can't let someone like you die again because of their stubbornness."

"No... I... still won't become a demon..! I rather die than become a demon like you!" Y/n said weakly as he holds Akaza's arm.

"I know you won't. But that isn't your choice to make. You will become a demon like me. Become an Uppermoon like me. Forget about those dumb human view." Akaza said, moving closer to Y/n's face.

"No! Let him go!" 

The student's eyes travelled towards the pro heroes who were rushing towards them until he caught a sight of his homeroom teacher, Aizawa.

"Sensei.." He weakly uttered. Akaza heard it as he glance at me before he pulled Y/n closer to him, wrapping his arms around.

Y/n manage to free his arm and reach out towards Aizawa. The latter does the same as he run towards them. I could feel myself losing conciousness due to the pain and exhaustion. The last thing Y/n hear was Akaza whispering and his teacher screaming his name.