Hallucinations

Hi! This is a request from sodexq, go check her out, she is very cool. :)
Thank you for this request, and sorry it took so long! <3

Tw/cw/warnings in general:•Self harm mentions (hitting self)•panic attacks (written from personal experience, meaning others may differentiate)•hallucinating/illusions/shadows •Potential incorrect information on certain topics if added•FULLY PLATO...

•Self harm mentions (hitting self)
•panic attacks (written from personal experience, meaning others may differentiate)
•hallucinating/illusions/shadows
•Potential incorrect information on certain topics if added
FULLY PLATONIC
•Sbi/sleepy bois inc family dynamic (phil, techno, Wilbur, tommy)

{Just imagine that Techno and Wilbur are both the same age, and are twins, and got adopted at the same time..then Tommy was like found on the road or adopted later on or something idk.)

Enjoy :)
______________________________________

"So Tommy, this is your older brother, Wilbur" Phil said calmly, gesturing to the person infront of him.

"Hey Tommy. I've heard quite a lot about you, quite the rascal aren't you?" Wilbur mocked in a nice tone.

"Nooo, where did you hear that from?" Tommy sarcastically said, as it was infact, true. "Phil, did you tell Will that?"

"Nicknames already?" Wilbur laughed at being called 'Will', but was pleased by the fact that Tommy was already comfortable enough around him.

"Shut up idiot." Tommy replied, getting embarrassed, due to not thinking before he spoke.

"Nah, it's cute." Wilbur responded, looking at Phil.

"You two are perfect brothers already." Phil said, eyeing the two, though especially wilbur. Phil knew that Wilbur got emotional when it came to things like expression for family members.

"Don't say that. I will cry" Wilbur spoke, as Phil laughed, due to it being entirely expected.

"Wait what? Don't cry, otherwise I'll throw an onion at you" Tommy suddenly said. Originally, the others thought it would be a sweet sentence, explaining why he shouldn't cry, but they just got hit with that instead.

"That would make me cry more"

"That's the point"

"Right boys, pack it up. You two can talk more later." Phil looked at them both, and smiled lovingly. "So, you've met Kirsten, your mother, all that's left is Techno."

"Is he the oldest?" Tommy asked

"No, he's Wilburs twin." Phil explained.

"My Bro" wilbur randomly added on

"Oh, ok. So I'm literally just the youngest child?"

"Yeah, pretty much. It goes; techno, wilbur, you."

"Wait wait Phil. You seem to be missing out one key part. I'm actually 7 minutes older than Techno, get it right."

Phil laughed, and looked at Tommy. 'You two are going to make fun of Techno for technically being the middle child, aren't you."