2. Extra plus ordinary

Y/N'S POV

Putting my hood up I clutched my books and tugged the strap of my backpack. Keeping my head low I was walking through the corridor quietly before anyone notice me. Not like anyone cared but I was afraid of getting caught by the regular bullies. An easy target you see.

I walked faster when I heard someone following me but in an instant a hand grabbed my shoulder and spinned me back. I was terrified until I saw the person. It was none of those aggressive students but my friend Song Seyeon.

"Looks like you saw a ghost," She teased me and I shook my head in disbelief. I said,"Yeah, I saw you."

She chuckled knowing I was kidding. She hooked her arm in mine and dragged me along with her towards the room which would probably be empty before half an hour of the class. We came in and as we thought only we feel students were present, mostly nerds who top the examinations.

I went up to my seat and sat behind Seyeon, who now turned around and rested her elbow on my desk.

She eagerly asked, "Did you met him?"

"Who?" I shrugged her question and pulled out a book to go through. I opened the book, only to be closed by Minji.

"Don't avoid my question. You exactly know who. The person whose blood was stained in your white dress that day."

"Let's not bring this topic up, let it fade." I sighed after getting reminded of that night. That night from weeks back, when I went against my parents and ran away from the party. The day when I was at my worst with no one to assure that everything would be alright.

Seyeon's expression softened after watching me go silent. She understood my situation because she was the daughter of the managing director in my father's company. We were always close since childhood and I treated her like an elder sister despite of our one year age gap.

Suddenly the door got slammed open and a girl came screaming in with excitement and announced, "Park Jimin is dating Na Eunji!" All the students gasped, murmuring about the statement before they ran to the window.

Seyeon also grabbed my hand and dragged me into the crowd. She pushed through the others and made way to secure a place which would provide us a better view to look over the couple walking in the campus.

I was totally unbothered, standing with crossed arms but then I glanced over the power couple who were in the campus with a huge crowd of students following them with their smartphones,probably looking for some spicy gossips.

Eunji and Jimin were shipped by many students and finally those people were in bliss to watch both of them together.

Pretty pathetic.

My gaze dropped on Jimin, who was looking the other way like he didn't cared about anyone but himself while Eunji was tightly holding his arms with a smile worth diamonds.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. No way I would stand there to watch some puppet show. It was like giving your time to a piece of worthless shit.

Few minutes later Seyeon noticed my absence so she came back and sat in front of me. She was about to interrogate me but noticed my earphones that I plugged in to not let her dart me with questions, so she shrugged it.

But they weren't playing any music at all, I was just trying to avoid about that any questions related to that night.

In about five minutes I heard a loud cheer resonating in the corridors before the door again swung to reveal them. There stood the couple along with their friends.